• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

arrival of braless maid in man's red undies

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does my manly maid lesbo love to langar me? OUCH!!

am i getting paranoid? the ex-peeping maid was always outside my toilet whenever i was doing bigtime making chocolate cakes....and now along came lesbo, the manly maid who always had this habit of banging into my path.

gosh! banging a 6packs abs lesbo maid was really not a joyful event :( i mean if u bang into one with boobs, well, at least there are "soft" cushioning. but banging into my muscular manly lesbo is really a sore and aching (s)experience.....especially she got the penchant of banging into your precious nuts:*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
butch lesbo and her lesbian bitch

this morning, it was romance in the air....well, at least for lesbo, i think.

before 9am, i was awaken by the chuckling and loud talking from monster in law who had a visit from her monster laukuaybu friend who incidentally brought along with her maid too.

bo bian, i gotta get up, washed and prepared for work.

as i done my cleaning up and preening, i headed for the kitchen for my breakfast and morning's paper. oh shit! i couldn't believe what i was seeing.....

butchy lesbo was having a romancing time with monster friend's maid, lesbian bitch!! wow! happening!
they were holding hands and not in sisterly manner but in a loverly pattern. my jaw was agape. my eyes were popping...and what happened next really blew me away!!

they kissed...... OH MY GOD!!

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
man gots stronger hands and bigger arms to doing housewerk. more clean you house can be. i likes men with big hands and stronger to holding.

after the sudden exit of my peeping hippo maid, wifey decided to get one manly maid. i thought her manly means strong and friendly and in fact, a real "manly" maid popped in one day....

oh mama mia!!

the wifey gotta be kidding!!

we needed a maid not a MAN :*: ......

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: bananas everyday

WhateVer happened to you ah Bar; your points becamed such a paLtry figure?...:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bananas everyday

WhateVer happened to you ah Bar; your points becamed such a paLtry figure?...:confused:

LOL. who cares about points? they can don't read my postings, yet they read. after they ve read, they infract. can u under the mentality of this bunch of immature lowlife retards?

anyway, thanks for asking. :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
man gots stronger hands and bigger arms to doing housewerk. more clean you house can be. i likes men with big hands and stronger to holding.

Nelson, i think i better pass my manly handsome maid to u. maybe u can breed a litter or rabbits. s/he is definitely better than your benny or alan or watever. :wink:

ai mai?

i cannot tahan her any more. she keeps banging my balls. OUCH!! dunno purposely or not purposely. but whenever we langar - which is very often now - my balls kena crashed :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oooh....my aching balls!

the whole damn day, i couldn't concentrate my work. my balls were paining and aching and screaming!!

that bloody lesbo for nothing and in her haste this morning banged into me....and chun chun she jerk her muscular knee right into my precious jewels which sent me crouching on the floor groaning as though i was being raw rape by a sheman :(

it was a fucking sexperience! the balls had swollen and i gotta ice it. shit! iced balls....what a joke!

the whole day, i just couldn't sit still to concentrate on my paperworks. the pain kept welling up if i sat still. momentarily, gotta get up and jumped up and down. it was liked the balls were being dislodged from the lumpar. horrible feeling!!

to aggravate thing, the moment i stepped into the door after a ballful day, lesbo gotta asked apologetically: "sir, how's your balls? u need me to massage for it? u'd feel better, sir....."

oh shit!! i felt liked weeping and dig a hole to bury myself in.....:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to rid monster in law's naggy laukuaybu with bitchy maid?

it's getting quite a headache now.

dear monster in law kept inviting her naggy laukuaybu over for tea. she was often tagged along with bitchy maid who would slip into the kitchen and rendevous with my lesbo maid and making the kitchen out of bound to lamp post, namely me :(

naggy would nag and nag and chat and chat with monster in law. the pair of laukuaybuays never seem to go thirsty after hours and hours of chatting. that left the maids lovers smooching away and sweet talking in the kitchen and making me in a very awkard position should i need to go into the kitchen to get a drink.

anyone here got any idea to hint to naggy to F off with her maid? and if she needed to cum, do not bring her bitchy maid along.

very pek chek!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: oooh....my aching balls!

the whole damn day, i couldn't concentrate my work.

chill bro. Take a break.

812caf66jw1eg9b6my3x3g207w09cu0x.gif

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
techinicolored undies...

i dunno what day's today but it really looks like filippin's national day. wow!!

suddenly on the clothsline, there was a row of brightly colored undies. and they were not mine and definitely not the wifey's cos they were all MAN'S TECHNICOLORED UNDIES! omg!! :eek:

it looked like undies day for lesbo to sun and display proudly and nonchalantly all her national flags in collective order. the problem now was the neighbours were also observing the sprightly colorful undies.....and now here come the best part. they thought they were mine!:*: cos they were all "happening" man's undies.

siao liao!!
y
i didn't realise a guy neighbour living a few houses away ever greeted me before since he shifted in. but this morning, as i drove past his house, he waved, smiled and winked at me.:*: he must have jogged b my backyard and noticed those catchy undies. his winks winks sent shivers through my spine. brrr!!

i think i gonna have more TLC attention from him from that winky moment he emitted his electric chill when i drove past him in ....of anything, another psychedlic undies of the rainbow.

really siao liao!!:eek::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
techinicolored undies...

i dunno what day's today but it really looks like filippin's national day. wow!!

suddenly on the clothsline, there was a row of brightly colored undies. and they were not mine and definitely not the wifey's cos they were all MAN'S TECHNICOLORED UNDIES! omg!! :eek:

it looked like undies day for lesbo to sun and display proudly and nonchalantly all her national flags in collective order. the problem now was the neighbours were also observing the sprightly colorful undies.....and now here come the best part. they thought they were mine!:*: cos they were all "happening" man's undies.

siao liao!!

i didn't realise a guy neighbour living a few houses away ever greeted me before since he shifted in. but this morning, as i drove past his house, he waved, smiled and winked at me.:*: he must have jogged by my backyard and noticed those catchy undies. his winks winks sent shivers through my spine. brrr!!

i think i gonna have more TLC attention from him from that winky moment he emitted his electric chill when i drove past him in ....of anything, another psychedlic undies of the rainbow.

really siao liao!!:eek::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a wet wet sunday for lesbo....

sunday. raining.....

the wifey went to church and won't be home till maybe sunset. it was a wet day. the rain was pouring like pee and shit. (cats and dogs term is now outdated :smile:

dingdong! the bells rang. someone was at the gate....someone who was curvy and looked kinda of familiar. lesbo hurried with an umbrella to the gate to let in the visitor. i was fixed on the paper reading about the turmoils in vietnam and thailand cos of all things i had to be at these 2 politically messy countries soon :(

"sir, look who's here?" lesbo was gleefully asking.

i looked up from my papers. omg! it was my ex-running maid!! "hello sir," she greeted. after some brief greetings, i realised - of all things and a small world - that lesbo knew her long ...long....longer time ago.

what was i suppose to do now??

i anticipated it was all well-planned by lesbo to invite running back. the timing couldn't be more perfect while the wifey was away for a good whole day.

the loving pair of maids head straight into her room. door clicked shut....sniggering...smooching...and....

oh mama mia!!

i was dead sure i could hear ABBA singing in my head @@:*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
softer side to macho maid lesbo

i couldn't help to notice the feminine soft side of lesbo was all being featured when she bathed my doggies. she did it in such gentle stroke and the doggies seemed to enjoy it so much they remained very still and fixed their gaze lovingly at her.

after a good massaging bath, lesbo would dry them in towel. then hairblown them. after that, she would comb them gently and get this - even sang to them.

....and i realised what manly basso voice she got. even the doggies were howling in harmony to her songs. my goodness!! :biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: softer side to macho maid lesbo

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: softer side to macho maid lesbo

I would like to dedicated my love for caucasian gentleman. Please read my poem dedicated to ANG MO!

Ang mo tua kee fuck me please!
I drop my undies go down on my knees!
I suck your cock until you cum!
You shove your pole into my bum!

Ang mo tua kee always the best!
Fat and long and needs no rest!
I spread my kar chng put some grease!
So you can have your smooth release!

And mo ang mo have me now!
Come to Singapore, your cash cow!
We open our asses all for free!
Because Ang Mo is always tua kee!!!!!!

Very funny, lol!!! Ang MO very tua Kee, sinkies wanna sar kar.