• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you troubled ???

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another wise saying, "Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you" and "if you cannot take the heat get the fuck off from the kitchen!"

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be the kind of I H P and BKT and brubec and jossstickswhitecandle wikiphile gang type...full of sins, vulgarities and profaniteis which you totally support. good foryou.pls continue tosupport these vulval mouths. good you!
kopiuncle, go stick a portuguese man o' war up your arsehole

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle, go stick a portuguese man o' war up your arsehole

Kopisai can tickle his perineum with a box jellyfish.
All PAP IBs should do that as well as sticking their fucking heads below liquid line of unflushed public toilet bowls

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be the kind of I H P and BKT and brubec and jossstickswhitecandle wikiphile gang type...full of sins, vulgarities and profaniteis which you totally support. good foryou.pls continue tosupport these vulval mouths. good you!

Here's more vulgarities for you - I don't know what the fuck u are talking about but I don't give a fuck. Certain people, like yourself, deserve to be spewed with vulgarities because gentle words won't have any effect on thick-headed pricks like u and kopisai.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's more vulgarities for you - I don't know what the fuck u are talking about but I don't give a fuck. Certain people, like yourself, deserve to be spewed with vulgarities because gentle words won't have any effect on thick-headed pricks like u and kopisai.
the more you spout, the mean streak in you shows in greater display
if you don't know what the fuck I am talking about,go and ask my bestest friend here in sbf...go ask I H P...

he will tell what the fuck are you posting....and if you do not know kopisai and the history here, go and bury yourself in the toilet bowl of my bestest friend
here Escher...he will teach you how to flush your head under the toilet bowl..haha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi sai got kicked in his fuck face

9kjMmiR.gif

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi sai got kicked in his fuck face

9kjMmiR.gif

If he done what I advised him to do such as keeping his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl, he will not be kicked in his fuck face.

To avoid future kicks, he better quickly stick his head below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl .