• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you troubled ???

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1904198_10152268309309297_466594025_n.jpg

I remember something His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse once told me. I used to be very wild, and sometimes people would report my actions to him in hope that he would scold me and discipline me. But instead, he would tell me who it was who told on me and would make a game of it. He used to say, “Don’t worry. You must remember that whenever there is one person out there who doesn’t like you or who thinks you are crazy, there will be a hundred people who are going to like you. And similarly, whenever there is one person who likes you, you shouldn’t get too excited about it, because there will be a hundred people who can’t stand you.” So liking and disliking are completely irrelevant.

Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche

So are you troubled by those who like you and those who do not like you???

Kopi has the MOST DISLIKES in this forum. So liking and disliking is really irrelevant....You can see how some predators simply love to DISLIKE Kopi. Why? Simply because they are afraid of THE TRUTH and they do not have the guts to face The Truth....Have a good day!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Kopi has the MOST DISLIKES in this forum. So liking and disliking is really irrelevant....You can see how some predators simply love to DISLIKE Kopi. Why? Simply because they are afraid of THE TRUTH and they do not have the guts to face The Truth....Have a good day!!!

Don't bother about what others think. As long as you stick to your principles, the lord Krishna will take good care of you.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother about what others think. As long as you stick to your principles, the lord Krishna will take good care of you.

Thank you Sir.

The LordKrishna and the LordSiva whacked me like hell here. Haha....

But actually, their whackings and dislikes are also empty and irrelevant....just like that shadowing BKT and of course my bestest friend and ally here I H P ....never failed to rain me with good luck charm. haha!!!!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday I wake up, offer prasad and ask for Krishna's wisdom, Hanuman's bravery and Ganesh's fortune to get through the day....

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun worry about how other people feel about you. As long as you are rich, people will not hate you....of course, it is much easier for them if you are yandao.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a Stinkaporean dont bother with what the fuck Rinpoche or Krishna say.

STAY HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAP TO FUCK AND TO TIEW AND TO KAN AND FOR THEM TO TAKE ALL YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND YOUR ORGANS WHEN YOU DIE.

WHEN LKY DIE AND BECOME A ROTTING CORPSE, TAKE PIANO WIRE AND RECLAIM YOUR OWN COUNTRY

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
1904198_10152268309309297_466594025_n.jpg

I remember something His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse once told me. I used to be very wild, and sometimes people would report my actions to him in hope that he would scold me and discipline me. But instead, he would tell me who it was who told on me and would make a game of it. He used to say, “Don’t worry. You must remember that whenever there is one person out there who doesn’t like you or who thinks you are crazy, there will be a hundred people who are going to like you. And similarly, whenever there is one person who likes you, you shouldn’t get too excited about it, because there will be a hundred people who can’t stand you.” So liking and disliking are completely irrelevant.

Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche

So are you troubled by those who like you and those who do not like you???

Total rubbish! There's nothing philosophical or spiritual about Kopisai being disliked. The bros here whacked him simply because he is perpetrating the lies and myths the PAP spins. If you spout nonsense, then be prepared to get hantam. It's as simple as that, no need to find spiritual guidance or wisdom from the mountains.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Total rubbish! There's nothing philosophical or spiritual about Kopisai being disliked. The bros here whacked him simply because he is perpetrating the lies and myths the PAP spins. If you spout nonsense, then be prepared to get hantam. It's as simple as that, no need to find spiritual guidance or wisdom from the mountains.

A wise saying "you reap what you sow."

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

you must be the kind of I H P and BKT and brubec and jossstickswhitecandle wikiphile gang type...full of sins, vulgarities and profaniteis which you totally support. good foryou.pls continue tosupport these vulval mouths. good you!