• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you ashamed???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you ashamed to admit your political affiliation here in this forum? Are you ashamed that you are a supporter of the PAP ? A supporter of the WP ? A supporter of the SDP ? A supporter of the SDA ? NSP ? RP ? Or even if you do not support any political party, are you ashamed to admit???

I know my SIFU Drifter is not into politics but I've noticed many forummers here are ferociously anti PAP ....and therefore very anti - forummers who "supported" PAP or who are pro-establishment.

And they called these pro-Singapore and pro-Establishment forummers all sorts of names. Below is a good example. Old Uncle received worse than all these expletives.

Do you think Kopiuncle is a PAP Supporter ?

Thread:PE BE is a barometer - Ah Lian

Hey you Young Man, SHAME ON YOU for being a PAP Supporter ! U another DESPERATE MOTHER FUCKER CUM BASTARD BEGGAR

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support Singapore - without any reservation and without any shame.:smile:

I support Singapore as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society based on justice and equality so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation....

just like when i was 6 years old when I learnt what it means to be a Singaporean.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning Bro. You are back after greeting the Queen ? Welcome Home - you got your steamed meat?

Anyway, we are into an exciting week leading to the tears-shedding PE 's BE....:smile:
The queen gave me a heavy snow storm ..... got out in time and now back...hehehe

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i voted for the opposition my entire life. i voted for TJS in the PE.

but i am not ferociously anti PAP like some people here. i sometimes consider myself middle ground. but i think fake middle ground. how could i be a middle ground voter when i only voted for the opposition...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I support Singapore as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society based on justice and equality so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation....

just like when i was 6 years old when I learnt what it means to be a Singaporean.

u r a true singaporean - a true and full blooded rafflesian too. good for you. i also support you:smile:...your promethian flame will burn all the ignorance and light up the darkness in singapore!!! majulah singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i voted for the opposition my entire life. i voted for TJS in the PE.

but i am not ferociously anti PAP like some people here. i sometimes consider myself middle ground. but i think fake middle ground. how could i be a middle ground voter when i only voted for the opposition...

good question and good answer...you are honest and frank.:smile:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
you very lucky man....singapore is going to pond soon. i hope no ponding tonight...:smile:

ponding is good kopi.

that way we can then truly discern the commitment and passion of the people who bother to attend an opposition rally....

like i said somewhere in another thread...irrepressible and natural forces are at work.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ponding is good kopi.

that way we can then truly discern the commitment and passion of the people who bother to attend an opposition rally....

like i said somewhere in another thread...irrepressible and natural forces are at work.....

u r very cheem ...very politically savvy and sociologically competent and knowledgeable about " natural forces"....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ponding is good kopi.

The last time they tested that in Hougang, the answer was very obvious.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
]My political affiliation is :

Limpei is in the middle. Limpei think PAP should continue to be Government (at least for now). But we surely need more good and constructive Oppositions like WP in Parliament to keep PAP in check. 8 is too few. Maybe 20 or more Opposition MPs.

I dun like Dr Chee SJ and KP and they should quit politics for good of Opposition cause. But I admit that SDP do have quality members.

I voted Nicole Seah and TCB.

I think Dr Lily Neo is the best MP. I will not hestitate to campaign for her if need be.

Limpei dare to say the above in this forum and also have been saying this in real life.

I dun KPKB behind a PC and act garang!

My apologies to those hard core supporters and haters of PAP if the above is not pleasing to your ears. Feel free to zap me so that I have < 6000 points and I get back my Power 69. Promise I won't retaliate as long as my Power is 69.

Last edited: