• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you ashamed???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hooters is what huh?
i only know hooters bar...those waitress with shorts...yummy

Hooters-girls-with-Wings.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In NicoLe i trust..whchever Party she may one day be.I see her being our PM in the Long run.
Give her another 2-3 GE's exposures; i am sure she can onLy get better.:cool::smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love Singapore.There is nothing to be ashamed about. But it is getting very crowded and congested.People are getting more frustrated and more piqued.More exasperating and impatient. If you put some mice in a closed and stressful environment, they become sick.They will suffer from hypertension, diabetes, cancers and all sorts of ailments. If Singapore continues to import foreigners and accept more immigrants, this nice and wonderful place will burst. Singaporeans will suffer and we will lose our national identity. Hope this does not happen. I love Singapore and I will vote for any party that will make Singapore a better place.Thank you.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Singapore.There is nothing to be ashamed about. But it is getting very crowded and congested.People are getting more frustrated and more piqued.More exasperating and impatient. If you put some mice in a closed and stressful environment, they become sick.They will suffer from hypertension, diabetes, cancers and all sorts of ailments. If Singapore continues to import foreigners and accept more immigrants, this nice and wonderful place will burst. Singaporeans will suffer and we will lose our national identity. Hope this does not happen. I love Singapore and I will vote for any party that will make Singapore a better place.Thank you.

Cat loves Singapore? Tats weird....hehehe :smile: