• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there many mentally ill in this forum?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly.

I can't quote the source where i learnt that about 5% of peoples are mentally ill but are not incarcerated in mental hospitals because of insufficient space / money.

Add to that figure the borderline who are merely depressed or suffer a mild form of mental illness which do not justify hospitalization and the figure ballooned.

Having said that, most of us have idiosyncracies that to others are forms of mental illness. Strangely enough, some mental illness are due to inadequate diet.

So to answer your answer, very possibly.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They could be "acting" that way as a form of therapy on the internet. Where else can you hurl abuse at one another without meeting face to face? Just a thought.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
They could be "acting" that way as a form of therapy on the internet. Where else can you hurl abuse at one another without meeting face to face? Just a thought.

You could be right there. Far better for them to work through their aggression here in the virtual world than in the real life.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
r u the 1 that keep saying PAP stalk u and/or do nasty thing to u?

pardon me if i remember wrongly. i could be the 1 with mental illness.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman_lg_wood_sculpture.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,i noticed many forummers here are mentally ill? ...
birds of a feather frock 2gether ...

brame dat twitty forum host ... a twit can oni attract mor twits ... u dun xpect sanity in a forum owned by tis kind of host ...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what I stated in my previous posts are true fact that I have been harassed by them,the pap dogs. I sounded unsure as I thought I am having imagination, self inflicted but the story that happened to me was a true one. The pap dogs are despicable animals. I am a bit phobia and suffered from anxiety disorder after that ordeal. Sigh...

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You r certainly right about that.

These r usually the coward or sick in real life. They need to balance the unbalance in real life by doing so in the cyber space.

Sam does help reduce the number of beds required at the woodbridge.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could be right there. Far better for them to work through their aggression here in the virtual world than in the real life.

You r right too..these guys usually act tough only in cyberspace..I mean true colour only show in real life.

I have come across guys here show aggression out of nothing suddenly by name calling, shouting vulgarities trying to belittle or insult the others.

These guys r certainly sick and usually with huge complex of inferiority in real life.

In case you encounter one and u don't know what to do, tell u what..just place it under ignore list. It's very effective..

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/FIT3WlIyy1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/FIT3WlIyy1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what I stated in my previous posts are true fact that I have been harassed by them,the pap dogs. I sounded unsure as I thought I am having imagination, self inflicted but the story that happened to me was a true one. The pap dogs are despicable animals. I am a bit phobia and suffered from anxiety disorder after that ordeal. Sigh...

Why are how were you harrassed?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys better hope and pray you don't meet one in real life. I recently have to evict a tenant that shows symptoms of bi-polar personality. Would start the day with a quiet, nice personality, and ends with rude, doing crazy stunts late at night.

You r right too..these guys usually act tough only in cyberspace..I mean true colour only show in real life.

I have come across guys here show aggression out of nothing suddenly by name calling, shouting vulgarities trying to belittle or insult the others.

These guys r certainly sick and usually with huge complex of inferiority in real life.

In case you encounter one and u don't know what to do, tell u what..just place it under ignore list. It's very effective..

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard horror stories about tenants. I understand that not many want singaporean tenants because of such possibilities.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It can be liken to role playing. Many here put on different masks and assume multiple personalities, like LeeTahBar and his many clones. They don't have to answer to anyone and can be as rude as they like. I guess the downside is some actually developed schizophrenia and other mental deceases.

Welcome to the loony bin!

hi,i noticed many forummers here are mentally ill? The posts they put up here are very weird and many times bold to the extent that are very unbelievable?

Got help:

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_499796.html