• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there many mentally ill in this forum?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys better hope and pray you don't meet one in real life. I recently have to evict a tenant that shows symptoms of bi-polar personality. .....

I somethings see these uncle's shouting & scolding at some imaginary phantoms in buses, bus terminals. :eek:

From their ramblings it seems they are scolding the PAP.

These people have cracked under the pressure victims of the System :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,all,

may i ask again if I can fight this case against the bastard son from Singapore technologies(If you follow my posts).I know it sounds childish but if I talk on and on and nothing is done,you all may really think I am out of my mind. Btw, I am meeting some senior acquaintances and one happen to be a senior counsel.I am thinking of seeking his advice. Too bad for me I have no witnesses on my side as the other two that I can think of are his friends. If I don't do it, that bastard fella will think that he has his father backing is ISD related. And I am hoping more truth will surface by doing so as who is the ultimate play bastard?

Please post me your comments,many thanks!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea of your case and I doubt my ability to answer your question even if I know all the facts.

However you should talk it over with a psychologist before taking any action.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am already seeing one for some time,i will need her to give me an assessment report and deem me able to challenge that bastard in court if it really turn out that way.

I have no idea of your case and I doubt my ability to answer your question even if I know all the facts.

However you should talk it over with a psychologist before taking any action.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys better hope and pray you don't meet one in real life. I recently have to evict a tenant that shows symptoms of bi-polar personality. Would start the day with a quiet, nice personality, and ends with rude, doing crazy stunts late at night.

Split personality disorder?

Multiple personality disorder?

It's horrendous..like being possesed by someone else..

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? Singaporean are known to be mentally ill?

Not that conclusion.

HDB flats are pride of ownership for a majority of singaporeans and most singaporeans still live with families. Thus singaporeans who rent flats without justifiable reasons (like living near the airport for aircrew, office or university for those whose flats are on the other side of the island) could have some issues with their private lives.

These issues may result in an inability to cope.

Still, check with your real estate friends. They have plenty of stories to tell. True or False is not always possible to verify.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i noticed many forummers here are mentally ill? The posts they put up here are very weird and many times bold to the extent that are very unbelievable?

why you 五十步笑百步.

actually you are already 一百五十步. :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are now less that are mentally ill as most of them already happily jump MRT. Some went swimming and did not want to come back while others tried parachute jump without parachute.:biggrin: