• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Singapore taxi drivers “paraplegic”?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You go to an ang mo cunt try and take a taxi....see if the driver will help you....???:eek:

Taxi drivers are tired after long hours of driving. Yes some may be younger, have more energy and so can be more helpful...others are either older, more tired or lazy. So what? helping passengers with their luggage or groceries is not a job spec. Just something nice to have..if they can and are willing...

Talk so much....just so ready to nit pick on minor minor things...live and let live....get a life....!!!!

This I can answer you, from my many travels to all over the world ONLY fucked up Singapore taxi drivers don't help (there may be some rare ones though but very very rare).

China, Europe, America, Australia, NZ, Taiwan, Hong Kong all taxi drivers try to help, some are old and request me the passenger to help him

Can taxi drivers in this forum come up and say something please.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I can answer you, from my many travels to all over the world ONLY fucked up Singapore taxi drivers don't help (there may be some rare ones though but very very rare).

China, Europe, America, Australia, NZ, Taiwan, Hong Kong all taxi drivers try to help, some are old and request me the passenger to help him

Good afternoon Froggy. Thanks for your confirmation. :smile:

As Jah had stated, which I agreed, it is an attitude problem of some of these drivers. I said earlier that they lack self-respect and pride in what they doing. I am not sure why. A driver is a honest and honourable profession. There are driving skills involved and also customer service side to it, which are seriously lacking in some of these self-entitled goons.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good afternoon Froggy. Thanks for your confirmation. :smile:

As Jah had stated, which I agreed, it is an attitude problem of some of these drivers. I said earlier that they lack self-respect and pride in what they doing. I am not sure why. A driver is a honest and honourable profession. There are driving skills involved and also customer service side to it, which are seriously lacking in some of these self-entitled goons.

It all boils down to poor management leadership; SG taxi company CEOs should put it in writing as a matter of policy that taxi drivers must get out of their vehicle to help passengers with items such as wheelchairs, luggage, etc. Taxis are part of the service industry.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry. Sinkie cabbies are too busy discussing about the latest condo launches, stock indices, FOMC meetings and other worldly affairs. No time for small talk.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Where the fuck are you low life cabbies come out and say something leh.

You see guys even you go Hong Kong and those taxi drivers dressed damn jialat even wear t-shirts and shorts drive taxis but the moment you have luggage they automatically come out to help unlike low life sinkie drivers that's why I have totally no respect for them and looked down on these fuckup worms. I mean majority of them ya. There are some good ones but too bad more fucked up ones.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the fuck are you low life cabbies come out and say something leh.

You see guys even you go Hong Kong and those taxi drivers dressed damn jialat even wear t-shirts and shorts drive taxis but the moment you have luggage they automatically come out to help unlike low life sinkie drivers that's why I have totally no respect for them and looked down on these fuckup worms. I mean majority of them ya. There are some good ones but too bad more fucked up ones.

Oh dear, you seem even more upset than me. Mr Froggy, please chill. I am sure every service sector has its bad apples.

Do have a great evening :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh dear, you seem even more upset than me. Mr Froggy, please chill. I am sure every service sector has its bad apples.

Do have a great evening :smile:

One thing I really cannot is one pay money for service and get insulted especially by these scums.

Any way this froggy is chill today for sure, since lunch time been jumping from this

into this

and back and forth

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good evening Mr Froggy.

Err.. where you are looks seedy. The decor certainly looks dated. You don't need to elaborate. I think I can guess what you men do when you have money.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I categorically cannot understand why some of these Singapore taxi drivers suffer from “paraplegia”. At the PS taxi stand, there was a Caucasian lady with baby, a baby pram, and Cold Storage grocery bags. The taxi drove forward, the boot opened.

That is the typical singaporean mentality. They think they get paid only based on the number of kilometres travelled, not for the help rendered to passenger luggage. So they don't see why they should get out to help with luggage. Only those Mercedes Comfort drivers have been warned that they have an image to maintain since they charge more than regular drivers, so to keep that image they must dress well and also help with luggage.

Singaporeans are a slave to incentives and they feel they are only obliged to help only when there is a direct incentive. That is why PAP is able to ride roughshod over Singaporeans because the government cleverly exploits this narrow mindset to instil a sense of doubt and fear that translate to political apathy and lethargy. Thank you in advance for allowing me to politicize this thread, and sorry in advance if I am not supposed to. LOL!!!!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the typical singaporean mentality. They think they get paid only based on the number of kilometres travelled, not for the help rendered to passenger luggage. So they don't see why they should get out to help with luggage. Only those Mercedes Comfort drivers have been warned that they have an image to maintain since they charge more than regular drivers, so to keep that image they must dress well and also help with luggage.

Singaporeans are a slave to incentives and they feel they are only obliged to help only when there is a direct incentive. That is why PAP is able to ride roughshod over Singaporeans because the government cleverly exploits this narrow mindset to instil a sense of doubt and fear that translate to political apathy and lethargy. Thank you in advance for allowing me to politicize this thread, and sorry in advance if I am not supposed to. LOL!!!!

A good evening to you Thick :smile:

I am fine with politicising as long as there's logic, like what you just did. I hate those pointless rants with neither head or tail in their drivel.

I agree with what you say. The government of the day has its fair share of blame for these "paraplegic" drivers.

In fact, what I hate about this government is that "like" and "want" citizens to beg. And when they give, they expect us to thank them as if they are some angels sent from heaven. To me, it is a load of rubbish from a self-entitled dictatorial government. The way NTUC would comment on how good the government is to low wages workers is a classic example of how they have perpetuated this whole concept of "being thankful" to them. It is disgusting but yet, many do not see the tricks that they play.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good evening Mr Froggy.

Err.. where you are looks seedy. The decor certainly looks dated. You don't need to elaborate. I think I can guess what you men do when you have money.

I don't like your insinuation. I was merely visiting my customer's establishment and testing out how the special sealants he bought from me for this project perform.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like your insinuation. I was merely visiting my customer's establishment and testing out how the special sealants he bought from me for this project perform.

Good morning Mr Froggy.

First, I do not see any workmen in the pictures if you are indeed working on a project. Second, there are no testing equipment in the pictures too.

Last but not least, my opinion is a fair and honest comment given the circumstances which you have stated in your previous post of jumping here and there. In addition, you have yourself to be blamed for posting such self-insinuating photos.

Even a court of law would have agreed with my defence if you were to sue me for defamation.

Have a nice day. :smile:

Last edited: