• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Christians allowed to Masturbate fantasizing of other women?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should help you stop your masturbation habit.

shmain.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Not? ..you can eVen incLude those you have seen in the Zoo's...:wink:
So Long as you Cummed; who cares..:cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should help you stop your masturbation habit.

shmain.jpg

Please lah brother Balls2U,today monday already a tough tiring monday blues day,u have to shock us like that,like that have to abstain from sex for a very very long time...sad...urgh ...takes a long time to recuperate.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy shit! If he made it the other way, he'd confuse the fuck out of us! Our hand would become mighty tired at the end of the week!

Cheers!

Don't be a goondu can? If God Almighty does not want you to masturbate, He wont make you 2 hands and a dick.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a sin? Or is it allowed by the Bible?

Christian God is procreation. Masturbation and homosexual don't result in offspring creation, so they are more worse than rape or incest. At least, in rape or incest there is more than zero chance of resulting in offspring.

That's why in the bible, almighty God's army committed rape. And biblical heroes committed incest. These acts were permitted by God. But homosexual is a sin punishable by death. Needless to say anymore about masturbation. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether it is sin or not depends on whether done before marriage, after marriage or outside marriage.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Catholic doctrine says it's a sin to masturbate. Your seed needs to be deposited in the woman, not down the bathroom pipe. But everybody masturbates (male and female, Catholic, Muslims, buddhists, etc), and those who say they don't are lying. I once went for confession (a rarity for me). I confessed the usual things - being fast to anger, impatient with spouse......and I added in a wild card....And Father I also masturbated a few times. My penance were for the first two "sins", nothing was mentioned about the third "sin". I surmised the priest was also masturbating.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it a sin? Or is it allowed by the Bible?

It is allowed provided they chant during the act, not after. After the act, need to commit suicide. The sex zen movie proves it. The monk chanting ornitoufu while having sexual intercourse. After ejculate he committed suicide.