• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Owns a boat?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that luxury boats cost much more than luxury cars especially on maintenance and dry parking which alone can cost you more than $1k a month.

luxury boats cost much more than luxury cars ......i cant afford either bro....i cant even afford SYT :(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, didn't know there are so many well-to-do cats lurking around here. I don't own a boat, but if I had that kind of dough to buy me a rich-boy's toy, I'd get me a sailing yatch. Don't fancy powerboats.

If ya own a "luxury" boat, maintenance is almost a full-time occupation. Expect to spend entire weekends at the marina taking care of it, keeping the barnacles off the hull.

Cheers!

Thinking of buying a Boat, Got around 200k to spend.

No boat license, Knows no one who owns one, never been on a private boat(Other then the boat to/from Tekong and Batam) and have totally no idea about the cost etc. parking, maintenance, make and model......

Why? I just think a boat is cool and it allows me to get away from the hustle and bustle of the City and away from Sinkies.

Its not a confirm Buy, Today is only the 1st day researching about it.

Please share with me anything you guys know about boats and etc.. Singapore waters, license, parking.