• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Retarded SS Idiots Here Not Happy With Me?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Ask your dumbass ah beng gangster to look for me, I will castrate them one by one by my Muay Thai Death Kick :oIo::oIo:

zixuan5jpg1323226242836-data.jpg

Meet me at Nana disco tonight! I will crush you like a Cockroach !

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for a fact that there are some SS goons here who like to boast about how fearsome they are but so far, none of these ball-less SS goons have take up my challenge. :oIo:
It is quite smart of them I must say, coz even if they use weapons, they will still be no match for my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu powers!:mad:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank God for the country the government and the police are stronger, or these rubbish of society will engage in worse things like in some other countries.

You useless locals are living in bliss without actually realizing it.