• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton incident is the result of Sinkees fear of criticizing PAP

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What punishment? He has yet to be punished.

It is just public pressure that made him run road. He should have made amends. He offered a lame apology and then sinkees found out that it was not his disdain for locals is not one-off but the latest of his public sneering of sinkees.

To make amends, he should make a public donation of $1 million to a charity in sinkapore.

But I doubt he will do it. He will find himself comfortable in Australia as there are many who share his disdain for Asians.

Run road is a good punishment. Imagine leaving his luxury life behind.

Run road to Perth is the best punishment. A lot of his countrymen are in this city and he will be a nobody here. He will not associate with the working class Brit migrants and the rich Brit migrants will not associate with him. Remember that in Perth city alone, Singaporean investors have at least a 20% stake here!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I have been waiting for. Vindicated!

TG38EA8.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fear of criticising PAP, you must be joking right? On numerous occasions, I have shown my middle finger to those MP and PAP members and candidates.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fear of criticising PAP, you must be joking right? On numerous occasions, I have shown my middle finger to those MP and PAP members and candidates.

I am not referring to you.
Those people know who they are.

Last edited: