• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be...?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be..

LKY has made many derogatory remarks about the Malays. When will he be driven out of town?

Con YOu made derogatory comments about Malaysian Malays, both in his book, and also referring to JB as "a den of thieves". As a result, he has been driven out of Malaysia, and is not welcome there. Malaysia even refused entry to Gay Loong once. LKY knows he is not welcome in Malaysia, and as a result has never dare to set foot in there. I dare him now to make derogatory comments about Singapore Malays and see what will happen to him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Anton Casey wants to return to Singapore "when we feel safe". And that would be..

Singapore has become a fantastic "happening" place over the last year or so which has done wonders to uplift its international profile.

Even the Kiwis who have not heard of the place are now tuning in to the latest "happenings" there. Riots, sex scandals, dodgy preachers and now this fantastic SPG who doesn't like locals and her White Knight fiasco.

I'm making a heartfelt plea to sinkies to keep throwing up scandals and controversy for the rest of 2014. It helped me make an additional $22 in sign ups over the past 2 weeks.

Good for you, you can now pay for a handjob from the fuck ugliest lady boy in the cheapest whore street in BKK.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

All this is just BS talk about his safety when he absolutely refused to show the police report that he had filed it.
So, in addition to being a regular asshole, he is also a bare-faced liar.

He is a sales person commission based for Cross Invest, do u expect him to be anything else?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

think it's a good idea that we should put an age limit to MP-ship! old folks shouldn't be allowed to work!

He should be doing old folks work lah, i.e. cleaning tables at hawker centres, jaggar public toilets, etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He just lost that privilege and his employer probably advise him against it. I am surprised that he did not take the MRT to the airport. Probably suicidal to do do.

Sure kenna whacked like shit by the other commuters if he go to the airport by MRT. After whacking, the commuters can turn to the son and ask him "who's your Daddy now". LOL. He couldn't even have a last drive in his Porsche to the airport, its too small to take a SPG whore, retard kid, and all their luggage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I fear Singaporeans have limited memories. Give it a few weeks, perhaps months and most will have forgotten about this whole affair.
It's up to netizens to ensure that when he does return we continue to make him feel persona non grata to the extent that he will want to quit for good.

In today's day and age of social media, I am sure people will tip the internet off when he surfaces here.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The Private Jet was being serviced and there was no loan jet available at such short notice.

He so rich, he can buy every ticket up on the plane and charter it to Perth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

"return when we fee safe" - again sounds so self centered. He should just apologise, say take some time off to recollect his thoughts and hope to visit Singapore in the near future. Maybe go join some buddhist temple in Thai for 6 months. Workout, lose some weight, spend more time with family, take months off

Guy was never in any danger. He left for Perth because he lost his job and so nothing to do now. And I doubt if anyone wants to hire him in the immediate future. Also with all the bad PR just follow the movie stars - check into some rehab for 3 months and the news cycle forgets all about you.

U are too generous. He should just kill himself, commit hara kiri, or jump off a tall building. At least that will show his sincerity and redeem his family name.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aha! But can he turn the plane into an instant onthemove medi-evacuation vehicle cum mini-hospital?
Bet you even he can't do that.

He so rich, he can buy every ticket up on the plane and charter it to Perth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Aha! But can he turn the plane into an instant onthemove medi-evacuation vehicle cum mini-hospital?
Bet you even he can't do that.

If his wife Bernice Wong is the daughter of Minister Wong Cunt Stink, he sure can!!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After the Aussies throw him out for exhibiting his own brand of Brit Black Humour on Aussies in general.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Con YOu made derogatory comments about Malaysian Malays, both in his book, and also referring to JB as "a den of thieves". As a result, he has been driven out of Malaysia, and is not welcome there. Malaysia even refused entry to Gay Loong once. LKY knows he is not welcome in Malaysia, and as a result has never dare to set foot in there. I dare him now to make derogatory comments about Singapore Malays and see what will happen to him.

to be fair m&ds make degradtory comments on chinese yet somehow that is allowed.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

But Singapore has the strongest defence force in Asia...of course he is safe. PAP welcomes foreigners not locals

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear anton, confirm can return. Stinkees very forgiving one and forget ones. Pappie Fucked stinkees for half century. Trust me, stinkees are just balless. maybe stinkees have to worry when they lose their jobs to fts.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LKY has made many derogatory remarks about the Malays. When will he be driven out of town?

hi there

1. Sammy, don't need to worry too much.
2. no individual can live forever.
3. it shall be out of this world soon.