• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Interesting View from an Egyptian Teacher

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dunno, perhaps your mom wasn't virgin before she knew your daddy.

why you dont know if her ass is virgin or not ? oh since you like to push everything that you dont know to god ...maybe its god who took away her ass :wink: you never know :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The flood happened more than 4000 years ago. My mom not born yet. Thats why we know you are a liar bro.
You know where is Eden bro

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The flood happened more than 4000 years ago. My mom not born yet. Thats why we know you are a liar bro.
You know where is Eden bro

your mother is in that era ...confirm ( since you like to confirm things without proof ) :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said the devil created the world right? That means he created you so why don't you worship him?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
You said the devil created the world right? That means he created you so why don't you worship him?

That is only your idea of worshipping your creator not mine.