• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Crisis Looming in the Horizon?

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold, Long a Secure Investment, Loses Its Luster

Gold has lost 17 percent of its value since 2011, a remarkable turnabout for an investment that many have regarded as one of the safest of all.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monetary easing seems to be the new model.

Investors in gold are seeing that the gains from appreciation in other asset classes are faster than the loss in value due to currency depreciation. Reality bites.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gold as a fallacious hedge against inflation has been sexposed!!

the cheebye americans can prnt so much money yet the price of goal didnt even rocket to 5000??? someone just woke up and said fuck this shit ......

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
the co-relation is coming back, between USD and gold price, they react inversely. however, i still think the price of gold may dip again as it's still overvalued.

gold as a fallacious hedge against inflation has been sexposed!!

the cheebye americans can prnt so much money yet the price of goal didnt even rocket to 5000??? someone just woke up and said fuck this shit ......

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you indian? If you are then i trust your assessment on Gold !
the co-relation is coming back, between USD and gold price, they react inversely. however, i still think the price of gold may dip again as it's still overvalued.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, drop so much so fast. must be some hedge funds manipulating the market for gain and a lot also short gold to make money. wait for them to close the open position for another huge jump.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very good na ... I can make gold undervear now na...

Datta+Phuge+wearing+solid+gold+shirt.jpg