• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another bobo by the LTA ( garmen )

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 1 aug 08. The new IU unit will be launched. It can read e-z link card with special feature to top up and smaller in size. blar blar blarr.. Interested can pay $150 to get it install

25 Aug 08- I went to Vicom BB. Found out that there is no such device. The mah is very quick to tell me to call LTA went I ask about it. I have not even ask the 2nd question as to when will it arrival. He just said "call LTA LTA".

Dun expect much from mah but another beautiful picture paint by the newpaper but zero action from the ground.

"Vote for opposition and convince 2 more to do likewise"

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see thousand of motorist will be screwed soon when they make it compulsory to change to the new unit to suit the card...