• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry and confused because of Joseph Prince

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Joseph Prince does not get paid by NCC

all these priests don't get paid by churches to hoodwink the mindless Christian goons to keep paying the monthly 10% taxes on their income.............

the priests use the money to start property management firms under church's names and then get paid fat salaries from these property firms.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Akan Datang?

What's up with this church building at the Star in Buona Vista. Should be completed by now, I think.

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not go upon what has been acquired by repeated hearing,
nor upon tradition,
nor upon rumor,
nor upon what is in a scripture,
nor upon surmise,
nor upon an axiom,
nor upon specious reasoning,
nor upon a bias towards a notion that has been pondered over,
nor upon another's seeming ability,
nor upon the consideration, "The monk is our teacher." [emphasis added][improper synthesis?]
Kalamas, when you yourselves know: "These things are good; these things are not blamable; these things are praised by the wise; undertaken and observed, these things lead to benefit and happiness," enter on and abide in them.'

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal

At church meeting in an exposition yrs bk, whl Q-ing in e toilet, then suddenly, like a gust of wind, a "sister" came into the toilet and gushed out,:biggrin:o you knw,Joseph Prince of New Creation Church's salary is 20,000K a month???",washed her hands and left All of us who were in the toilet, presume from the next Hall, were all confused. It was v blizzare,tt was about only 2-3 years ago, After they announced he stop taking a salary, right??!!?? - Confused :/

ExNCCMember

From Ex-NCC member
2 Egs
1. NCC is a prosperity church. NCC doesn't teach Godliness with Contentment is great gain - 1 Tim 6:6-11 (not much $ to be made here)
2. NCC says everyone should REIGN in life. NCC doesn't teach that God's “grace is sufficient, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”I will boast about my weaknesses, ...for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Cor 12:9

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Ex-NCC member
2 Egs
1. NCC is a prosperity church. NCC doesn't teach Godliness with Contentment is great gain - 1 Tim 6:6-11 (not much $ to be made here)
2. NCC says everyone should REIGN in life. NCC doesn't teach that God's “grace is sufficient, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”I will boast about my weaknesses, ...for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Cor 12:9

You have half awakened from the BIG LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExNCCMember

Drifteri,

You are mistaken in thinking I was referring to agnosticism. I was referring to grievances with that specific church, not to Christianity as a whole.

I scrolled thru some of your posts. All I see from you are "gong cheebye, fucking gong..."

My friend, if you were just a fraction of what Eminem is and blasted those foul words, fine. But are you Eminem? Don't embarrass yourself.

If you are the shining example of what it means to be an agnostic, you're not going to get any fans bro.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Ex-NCC member
2 Egs

Brother ENCCM,Very soon,Democracy will be changed to God Lord's Dikaiosyne
(Democracy)改成「神主」的「民義制度」(Dikaiosyne)
http://blog.roodo.com/esir/archives/19414162.html

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifteri,

You are mistaken in thinking I was referring to agnosticism. I was referring to grievances with that specific church, not to Christianity as a whole.

I scrolled thru some of your posts. All I see from you are "gong cheebye, fucking gong..."

My friend, if you were just a fraction of what Eminem is and blasted those foul words, fine. But are you Eminem? Don't embarrass yourself.

If you are the shining example of what it means to be an agnostic, you're not going to get any fans bro.

Brother ENCCM,
I said half awakened. :wink:

A Jew and an Arab go into a bakery. The Arab steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket. He says to the Jew, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see anything."

The Jew says to the Arab, "That's typically dishonest of you Arabs. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."
He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The Jew swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the Jew asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.
The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastry?"
The Jew replies, "Look in the Arab's pocket.....”

I hope you can appreciate the joke. I am not very highly educated. You will notice my vulgarities applied to an anointed one. If you believe in chosen people of the bible, I have chosen people to hurl vulgarity too! I don't use vulgarities on christians that can argue with sound reasoning and substantiate their claims with backup. Even though I may not agree with them, I will have better respect. After reading the joke, I hope you can appreciate the real and crude me as compared to somebody you may know who always Jesus here Jesus there, God says this God says that, God will...God will not...blah blah. :wink:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats that famous wise saying...
A christian and his money are soon parted...stop complaining and just go on believing and contributing $$$$

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats that famous wise saying...
A christian and his money are soon parted...stop complaining and just go on believing and contributing $$$$

How the $$ system works...

state-of-the-plate2.png

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

'lord jesus has a new message for frodo
More bros are coming in to this thread to share their views. Please, please leave this thread untouched by you. Those threads where you dropped your bird shit and urinated, are turning people off. For God's sake, keep this thread untouched. Jesus loves you and you will listen to him. Stay away from this thread, there are many threads here where you can blow your divine air. If satan is going to tempt you and you disobeyed the message, it is beyond my control. Anyway, believe Jesus bless will you when you stay off. Thank you. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

'lord jesus has a new message for frodo
More bros are coming in to this thread to share their views. Please, please leave this thread untouched by you. Those threads where you dropped your bird shit and urinated, are turning people off. For God's sake, keep this thread untouched. Jesus loves you and you will listen to him. Stay away from this thread, there are many threads here where you can blow your divine air. If satan is going to tempt you and you disobeyed the message, it is beyond my control. Anyway, believe Jesus bless will you when you stay off. Thank you. :wink:

A message from your imaginary and fiction Jesus variant? LOL!:wink: