• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh SEE BEH DU LAN Tiger Airways

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JAL very good. Always give me free Nikko hotels when they require me stay in Tokyo for awhile to wait for the transfer. Free 4-star hotel, and the pretty gals keep arigatoing to me. Very sad to hear they're also in trouble now.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Interesting. I don't usually take Japanese airlines to anywhere even for stopovers at Tokyo, so. But I heard from a friend who traveled to Houston via JAL and when I asked how it went (I mean the flight) he just looked at me with an intense frustration for a moment and shook his head.

And you don't usually like traveling first-class I reckon? Understood.

as for me , JAL is still better then SIA . i could pick up some mei mei on the way :wink:. SIA " air waitress " is too yaya .

i only take firstclass if the flight is more then 8 hours . i hate to take air transport .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JAL very good. Always give me free Nikko hotels when they require me stay in Tokyo for awhile to wait for the transfer. Free hotel, and the pretty gals keep arigatoing to me. Very sad to hear they're also in trouble now.

maybe you and i are good looking ? because japanese are facist ppl . yes ...JAL is good . service is better then SIA . yup , angmo company has brought JAL .:mad: .

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is this angmo from? If he didn't pay for premium tickets (i.e. the fully flexible type), he can forget about refunds or free reschedule if he cancels with less than a certain minimum notification period, much less on the actual day itself.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Ang Mor is siao. Budget airlines where got service one? U dun die already v happy!