• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Crashed Porsche into Speed Cam!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Porsche crashes into red-light camera
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_9574792.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

The Porsche convertible was wrecked. Its driver was taken to hospital with leg injuries. -- DESMOND WEE/THE STRAITS TIMES
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A DARK blue convertible crashed into a red-light camera and brought down the pole at the junction of Newton Road and Thomson Road last night.
The impact of the crash, which happened at around 8pm, also left the Porsche wrecked.
Its left rear tyre was dislodged and the front windscreen was smashed. The car was also dented on both sides.
The driver, a Caucasian man in his early 30s, was wheeled into an ambulance and taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital with leg injuries. He was wearing a black shirt and bermudas.
His female passenger was not hurt, and she was interviewed at the scene by police officers.
The accident did not cause a jam outside the crowded Novena Square shopping centre, but there were many curious onlookers, including motorists and pedestrians, and this resulted in another minor accident when a lorry hit a Mercedes-Benz.
JANE NG

ccl69

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually accident's vehicles do not cause much jam...but the "kapo" lookers are the culprits...haiz...i happened to be one of them sometimes..:wink:

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
will the ang moh sue LTA for planting a speed cam there and foor the bill for the repairs to his Porsche?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmo getting paid too well, until he can use porsche for bumpercar. he must receive the normal man salary, then we see if he will heart pain when his bicycle kena scratch.

David_Ginola

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually accident's vehicles do not cause much jam...but the "kapo" lookers are the culprits...haiz...i happened to be one of them sometimes..:wink:

Bro, my this post is not directed at u, but voicing my intention. I guess drivers need to be educated. I experience one damn long jam on PIE towards changi. The jam started from eunos fly over stretched all the way to toa payoh the ex-police academy. And i tot was a major accident ahead which causes this massive jam. As i approached the accident area, guess what? The accident actually happened on the opposite direction. I was really shocked and sianzz. I wasted so much time and petrol, bcos of so many idiots kaypoh looking at the accident. By the time i reached the accident scene, the vehicle infront of me still pressed his brake to see, I was furious and gave him a long honk..........i just simply dun understand why ppl wanna look? want to kaypoh? Care to enlighten?

Cheers

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time i reached the accident scene, the vehicle infront of me still pressed his brake to see, I was furious and gave him a long honk..........i just simply dun understand why ppl wanna look? want to kaypoh? Care to enlighten?

Cheers

It's been donkey years that all these drivers slow down to see , not only here in Sillypore but also in other countries . :(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmo getting paid too well, until he can use porsche for bumpercar. he must receive the normal man salary, then we see if he will heart pain when his bicycle kena scratch.

I N S U R A N C E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YIPEE. Top up a bit and get a new car!

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it was a calculated move. Maybe it was a lot cheaper for him to scrap the porsche, pay for the damages to public property, take a few demerit points for wreckless driving, than to have his license stripped & suspended for a few solid years.