• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An encounter with the supernatural

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to hatyai last yr seeing a sifu, hes temple is located between hatyai n sadao. he told me that my kuku got a mole! to be honest with u, i never check my bro even thou heavily using it many times!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con man 100%. I have heard my relative relate a similar story to be before. It happened in Hong Kong Island and my relative did not continue talking to him after a few correct 'predictions'. Indian fella as well.

Your mind is unsettled now because of the meeting... so you are linking all the things happening around you to the strange encounter with the guy. Be cool. Pray to your god if you are religious. But I am sure he will "accidentally appear" to you again. Beware.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To TS,

I met the man u describe.He claim he is a indian from Hong Kong and show me his personal name card.He ask me to write my wife's name,and he said he knows the name,so i purposely put fake one.Than he give me the fake name.hat guy's a conman,don believe him.To tink my boss is kind enough to pay him 10 dollars to ask him go away.I advise everyone who see him to call the police.I can't believe it when he dare comes 2nd time.talk about foreign talent.:oIo:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
To tink my boss is kind enough to pay him 10 dollars to ask him go away.I advise everyone who see him to call the police.I can't believe it when he dare comes 2nd time.talk about foreign talent.:oIo:

police will not do anything until crime committed. $ is parted willing.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being conned. The crumpled paper was switched without your knowing.
If you want to see these type of people (Northern Indians). You go to Hongkong, Avenue star walkway, you can see them, walking around looking for the next victims. They usually carried a small note pad with them. When the first words out of their mouths, is you are a very lucky man. Beware...

This is the most probable analysis of the situation, as the victim did not insist to look at the other paper wrote by that stranger, if not it would have been blank as it is already switched by the written paper :smile:

The victim should have ask him to try again with another 3 new questions but this time no need to write down but want the answers to be in the paper held in the victim's hand, if that stranger is a real mystic than this shouldn't daunt him at all, double or nothing :biggrin:

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most probable analysis of the situation, as the victim did not insist to look at the other paper wrote by that stranger, if not it would have been blank as it is already switched by the written paper :smile:

The victim should have ask him to try again with another 3 new questions but this time no need to write down but want the answers to be in the paper held in the victim's hand, if that stranger is a real mystic than this shouldn't daunt him at all, double or nothing :biggrin:

I guess on hind-sight there are lots of things that are debatable and questionable. Anyway to give a clearer picture -- when I held the piece of paper crumpled in my hand, I saw him write on a blank piece of paper as I answered each question. There never was any physical contact with him from the time I crumpled the paper and when I opened up the crumpled paper to see the answers in it.

So at the end, there were 2 pieces of paper -- one crumpled in my hand and another which he wrote on. The only way he could have done this, based on logic is he has gotten the paper from me, uncrumpled it, write on it the answers I gave, give it back to me and then write the same answers on another paper -- all without me noticing.

Possible? :smile:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the end of the day, believe what you wanna believe,,,,

but probably a very good sleight of hand magic if he is a con man, but a dangerous person if he practise black magic,,,,,

if he can see your future, why he can't see his own future and make himself rich,,,

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the end of the day, believe what you wanna believe,,,,

but probably a very good sleight of hand magic if he is a con man, but a dangerous person if he practise black magic,,,,,

if he can see your future, why he can't see his own future and make himself rich,,,

maybe he see his own future conning pple and making himself rich?? $70 in just a few mins. quite good.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never trust a Keling. If you are an woman and he asks you personal preference most probably he is intererested into conning you to Hotel 81 to have a fuck. But for your case, this keling must be exchanging crumpled paper with you without you even notice it and he can do so within a fraction of a second. He is a black magic expert and if he don't get what he wants, he can cast a curse on you.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 years ago i also encounter this kind of situation. I was at my office lobby throwing away some food containers when a turban indian guy was waiting the lift. Then he said something abt wanting to read my future. At this moment, i was not feeling comfortable. So i avoid facing him directly and looking at his eyes. And i also didnt know why i didnt walk away. A few moments later, a colleague came to call me. Then i seems to "wake up" and said i have to go. Come to think abt it... I was lucky a colleague came to call me. I couldnt imagine how much money i have to give away. My colleague said she saw me talking to the indian guy and she got a feeling the guy cant be trusted.
!&!!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, all I can say is this: these con men have been doing it for centuries and are highly skilled. I have heard from Indian friends the pickpockets there can use hypnosis to get their prey.

Since hypnosis is not a well documented science, there is not much to say how he did it or at which point in the meeting he "dazzled" you.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess on hind-sight there are lots of things that are debatable and questionable. Anyway to give a clearer picture -- when I held the piece of paper crumpled in my hand, I saw him write on a blank piece of paper as I answered each question. There never was any physical contact with him from the time I crumpled the paper and when I opened up the crumpled paper to see the answers in it.

So at the end, there were 2 pieces of paper -- one crumpled in my hand and another which he wrote on. The only way he could have done this, based on logic is he has gotten the paper from me, uncrumpled it, write on it the answers I gave, give it back to me and then write the same answers on another paper -- all without me noticing.

hypnosis. simple as that . you were hypnotised by him. usually works one to one and would not work when there are alot of people or friends with you. I have seen alot of these crap cheaters/fakirs/ bomoh/ frauds/ mediums. all of them are fakes and cheats. sure they ask for a few dollars but once hooked then they wuould con you of thousands. even NKF and Ren Ci cannot be trusted. Their former chiefs also use mass hypnosis!!!!!
Once I even tried a very simple card trick(the simplest trick in the world are the hardest to explain and the most impressive) on a group of PhDs in Uni!!!!! All of them were floored and even one of them later told my friend he suspect I have supernatural powers!!!! This from a PhD!!!!! The trick is to write on a piece of paper the name of the card, place the paper on the the desk and ask all the of participants to shuffle and pick a card(so every one has a say in how it was pick) and when the final person pick the card, lo behold it is the same as the one predicited/written beforehand( a simple case of "proving" clairvoyance).