• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHI KO PEK UNCLE AT YISHUN ASKED GIRL IF SHE IS SHAVED DOWN THERE

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

CHI KO PEK UNCLE AT YISHUN ASKED GIRL IF SHE IS SHAVED DOWN THERE​

ByHello Its me

February 12, 2024

I was walking near Yishun MRT and a man in his 60s approached me and complimented my short haircut. I said thanks and the guy was not giving off red flags on the approach. Then he started walking with me… I suppose I should have stood still and not kept walking- first thing I could have done differently. He said he hoped he wasn’t bothering me and I honestly said that he wasn’t.
Well then he wanted to touch my hair and I was so… idk.. surprised? by that I actually said okay… and while I didn’t like it.. I felt like maybe that’s the end of it or maybe he actually cuts hair for a living. (He doesn’t, I asked.)
Then he wanted to know if he was bothering me and again I said no ( I was starting to be a little panicked and hoping it was over) at which point he asked if he could ask me a more personal question. oh boy.
He wanted to know if it was shaved down there. When I said I preferred not to answer he was like why not?
I said I prefer not to answer. He said the correct answer is ‘yes.’ At which point we came to an intersection and he said he was going one way and I said I was going another. I hate to think he had gotten his jollies and was running for home at that point. And now I’m at home thinking about how he knows where I get my haircut and feeling gross.
Reading this I see many things I could have done differently, but specifically, I need help with getting the courage to act differently.
My whole life I’ve been afraid of not being liked by others when I need to get out of a potentially unsafe situation, my instinct is politeness.