• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An employer's Eye view of foreign maids

Dokken

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vengeful Indonesian maids will snipe off a portion of your hair while u are sound asleep to bring it back to their homeland to do voodoo on u.

Share your experiences!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no experience but have heard indonesians speak of the village of Sukabumi and the black magic there

Dokken

Alfrescian
Loyal
no experience but have heard indonesians speak of the village of Sukabumi and the black magic there

No experience is ok. Hear say or from friends, relatives. There are employers with good working relationship with their maids but for those that are not or so so, i believe some employers also do checks on their maids belongings for theft. That's where u may find other shocking discovery.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indon and Thai kong tau is nothing. PRC's number one. Many male S'poreans will just surrender whatever they have just to please a PRC pussy. I have seen veterans in the chiong scene also become victims.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden, I'm immune to PRC kongtao but Korean juice got the power over me - must be those damn cabbages they eat everyday. Help!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden, Korean juice got the power over me - Help!

sure, you need help

ugly-women04.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. heng, me having a local person as my housekeeper since 1999.
2. she is more like my elder sister too:biggrin:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon and Thai kong tau is nothing. PRC's number one. Many male S'poreans will just surrender whatever they have just to please a PRC pussy. I have seen veterans in the chiong scene also become victims.

PRC meimeis dont resort to Kong Tao lah..they just have to use their CHIs..and thet is very very powderful
.. Sometimes the Chi may produce a wind, whoosing sound when used on victims..and thats called CHI-HONG