• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee - SORRY ????????????

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you all feel offended with my video ?????

Attachments

• amos.jpg
    amos.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 2,016

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please not bully a 16 years boy and move on !!!!!

Attachments

• Pope_Francis.jpg
    Pope_Francis.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,326

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tk u UncleSam. i saw Pope Francis Telegram last night.

Pope Francis apparently Not Offended.

Which means 1.3 Bn Catholic Not Offended.

How about protestants? Who represent them? Definitely not Pope.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, World leaders are watching one of the greatest show in Singapore !

Attachments

• ISD_yong.jpg
    ISD_yong.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 1,168

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes what's there for him to apologise? The whole world agrees with him. It is only the papzis who are after his pound of flesh.

Brave Amos will not be cowed.

Those LKY fantards even had the nerve to insinuate that there was 'something wrong' with the guy who tried to bail Amos out. :rolleyes:

"Do you have any regrets?"
"No, no regrets."

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets give more points to unclesam so that he can post more info and sharing with all the brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties here.

I want to bring some liang teh for amos brother.
i want to know if it is against prison rule?
before amos go back to jail, can i give him some home boiled liang teh?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets give more points to unclesam so that he can post more info and sharing with all the brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties here.

I want to bring some liang teh for amos brother.
i want to know if it is against prison rule?
before amos go back to jail, can i give him some home boiled liang teh?

bro , pls tell Amos Never never to go on Hunger strike...

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros, Vatican Telegram Real or Fake one ?

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
Vatican City, May 7, 2015 (ZENIT.org) | 1716 hits

Below is the telegram Pope Francis sent to PM Lee

The Honourable Prime Minister of Singapore

His Holiness Pope Francis is deeply saddened to learn of the state persecution of a 16-year old boy on the charge that he hurt the feelings of Christians with an online video. He expresses his solidarity with Amos Yee and urge the government of Singapore to immediately release this teenager as he has done no harm to Christians. Amos Yee is entitled to speak freely. His Holiness commends the spirit of Amos Yee to the mercy of the Almighty and he offers encouragement to supporters of this teenager. Upon them all he invokes the blessings of the Almighty as a pledge of healing and consolation.

Cardinal Pietro Parolin
Secretary of State

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i am not the only aunties in court room.
there are many aunties there to support amos yee dee dee.
Teo Suh Lung, Mrs Ngergn, Mrs Yee etc,
there are many many there and many of them also give Amos lawyers support.

Yesterday there were a few young nus law students from NUS LAW CRIMINAL JUSTICE CLUB.
They lobbied Walter Woon to help Amos Yee case.

http://justice.sg/about/
http://justice.sg/executive-committee/
The NUS Criminal Justice Club (“CJC”) was formed in September 2009 to raise awareness of important criminal justice issues amongst law students. Under different student-driven projects, we engage in our own research and events to pursue a range of criminal law-related objectives. Our faculty advisors are Professor Walter Woon, Assoc. Prof Chan Wing Cheong, and Asst. Prof Cheah Wui Ling.

http://www.nuslawclub.com/sub-clubs/cjc/

lets hope that ex AG Walter Woon will help Amos in the name of Justice

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20100305-202699.html
http://news.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/03Mar10/images/20100305.151623_walterwoon.jpg

AG: I can do more through teaching

ATTORNEY-GENERAL Walter Woon, who will step down from his post next month, has said he can do more by teaching than by remaining in his current A-G position.

In his first comments since Wednesday's announcement, he said the Attorney-General's post was, in any case, one he had planned to hold for only two years, with an eye on returning to teaching law.

'At this point of my life, I think I can make a more significant contribution through teaching and writing,' he said.

His response to media queries on the announcement came yesterday in a brief statement which covered his plans and looked back on his stint as Public Prosecutor and the Government's chief legal adviser.

Professor Woon, 54, will be replaced by Senior Counsel Sundaresh Menon in October. In the interim, current Solicitor-General Koh Juat Jong will be the A-G.

Prof Woon will return to the National University of Singapore (NUS) Law Faculty. He will also become the first dean of the new Singapore Institute of Legal Education (SILE), a body to oversee and provide professional legal training and practice standards.

Wearing these two hats will enable him to pass on the 'wide range of experiences' he has accumulated, he said. He noted that as more foreign-trained lawyers come to Singapore to practise, 'we must make sure that our own people receive the best training we can give so that they can compete'.

Leaving the Attorney-General's job will also give him more time to visit international law institutions in Europe and the United States.

This will keep him abreast of international law, a key area to which Singapore is devoting resources to become 'a centre of intellectual activity', he said.

On a personal front, he will also get to spend time with his sons, who are in Cambridge University.

Prof Woon described his turn as A-G as having been 'extremely interesting and educational' - but also 'taxing'.

'I leave secure in the knowledge that we have a good team in Chambers and that the system works,' he said.

His room back at the Faculty of Law is waiting for him. Contacted, NUS law dean Tan Cheng Han said faculty members are 'very happy and excited' about Prof Woon's return.

It has been a long detour. Prof Woon left in 1997 and, in the next nine years, served as Singapore's envoy to several European states. Then, he joined the Attorney-General's Chambers, serving two years first as Solicitor-General and then as A-G.

Prof Tan said although Singapore profited from Prof Woon's time in public service, his departure was a loss to the law school, felt particularly in the area of company law.

He added that it made sense for Prof Woon to rejoin the law school next month, which will give him four months until the new academic year in August to prepare for his classes and write papers.

He said he had yet to discuss his plans for Prof Woon, but he expects him to teach company law and possibly criminal law.

This article was first published in The Straits Times.