• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

America president vs Singapore pesident

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was aware that PAP and its local Shit Times have been criticising Obama's administration ever since he became a president. As a superpower leader who could easily influence the world and drawing an insignificant fraction of our Singapore President's salary, why was it that our Pee Sai island newspaper never compare obama who have been working hard to improve the world global crisis while our Nathan president who drew obscene salaries beyong recognition are not doing much in his job. I called this an open view corruption sitting in high chair sucking away millions of taxpayers monies and our newspapers are not reporting about it but spend great amount of time attacking obama recklessly instead. I find it very sick and hope america launch a war on this peesai and kill the fat prata instantly.

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh! Who you calling fat?

Obama can speak Japanese one or not, huh?

Obama need to look after second key or not?

But, most important, Obama need to carry my master, Ali, the Baba's, balls or not huh?

All these, especially the last, very dangerous occupations you know?

:oIo::oIo: