• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190407_131803.jpg

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure but I thought if he file a Police report and then file a Magistrates Complain,
It may be treated as assault or voluntary causing hurt?

Mata mata already warned long time ago they would charge felons in court if they attacked senior citizens. Uncle Lim already senior citizen. Too bad that ang moh monkey hantam a senior citizen. Interesting to see how this ang moh monkey would be punished.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mitigating factor....he had a drink or two. Wasnt intentional of hurtg uncle jaga. First minor offence. Agree to foot for uncle medical bill. Judge fine amdk a small sum n let off with a "stern" warning. Dah.

If this ang moh monkey did not get a jail sentence, all foreigners would become embolden to hit security personnel ... already foreigners openly fighting in Geylang ... locals lan lan can do nothing. A weak Govt is a disaster for any country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this ang moh monkey did not get a jail sentence, all foreigners would become embolden to hit security personnel ... already foreigners openly fighting in Geylang ... locals lan lan can do nothing. A weak Govt is a disaster for any country.
The Govt is not weak when dealing with sinkies.
The 70% voted for this.
2 set of laws in sg. One for foreigners and elites and another for loser sinkies

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should be a good lesson to Sinkies not to mess with Ang Mohs as it is blatantly obvious that Ang Mohs are the best!

Boss , AngMos indeed the best at Conning ICA for work passes .

i bet this Burger isnt what he claims to be - some Creative Director.

Boss, please help to update the Title of this Thread to - "AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim " .

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss, please help to update the Title of this Thread to - "AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim " .
This angmoh who attacked the security uncle is a rogue, a jackass, a vermint, not fit to work and live in sinkapor. If that angmoh monkey is what you said he is, it is total disgrace to the company that employs him.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt he will get any jail term. If indeed he get one...i may vote for MIW next GE. :roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just to share with u. Some fcuktard Whites came to sinkieland were given 90 days social visits. U tink they really go shopping those 90 days?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT Stuart Mills creates good jobs for Sinkies. Punish the useless stick insect security guard uncle... he is easily replaceable. :biggrin:

papmanifestolist2.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a very talented individual. The security guard, on the other hand, is a loser who can't get a decent job.

No prizes for guessing which individual is doing more for Singapore.

I hope the court takes this into consideration when passing judgement.

Boss, why this Thread cannot find on Google search ???

can I put it on Google search ???

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a very talented individual. The security guard, on the other hand, is a loser who can't get a decent job.

I think this Burger Stuart Mills likely screwed up his job in Vietnam Korea UK and all before taking refuge in Singapore.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
U saw tat amdk credential? Tis the type of "talent" fm angmo countries sinkieland welcome. So sinkies cannot complain.

Btw hw cm no one ask who did uncle jaga voted for? Or want to wait for the verdict then ask?:roflmao:

now this Burger Stuart Millers can be vetted by Worldwide Immigration Authority and tap for his Global Creative Director Talent.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

He's just another loser AMDK who can't make it in his own country.