• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK Creative Director Stuart Mills Assaults Scrawny Sinkie Security Supervisor Andrew Lim

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the security guards are Pioneer Generation or Merdeka Generation, very frail, legs wobbly and white hair.

Now let's see what kind of wrist slap this unruly farang receives from the kangaroo courts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN amdk smelly KNN should have at least challenge for fight rather than sudden attack KNN
The security guard should stare him in the eye at all times just to show he means business and not try to look elsewhere. The ang moh was trying to start a incident due to hus size. But there were two guards who can easily overpowrr him.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further evidence that fat fuck Kirsten han is right in choosing a AMDK over a loser sinkie!

9260FDB3-C412-42F3-81C0-702929B09E95.jpeg
42B20E42-A774-493C-AB4B-9183AFBC8EEB.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we do. Only when they place themselves in harm's way to protect us from islamic terrorists. At other times, fuck them lah! :biggrin:

U mean like how they invade Iraq killing million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or invading Afghanistan taking away million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or invading Libya taking away million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or intervening Egypt and remove/killed Hosni Mubarak. U dont fuck them?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
U mean like how they invade Iraq killing million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or invading Afghanistan taking away million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or invading Libya taking away million of innocent lives. U dont fuck them?

Or intervening Egypt and remove/killed Hosni Mubarak. U dont fuck them?
Hey hey hey, chill!!!! Cool it. You're losing it, and coming across as being radicalised liao. In all wars since the dawn of time, innocent people get caught up in it and get killed. That's the nature of war, both militants and civilians, even animals die. This is a fact you need to accept.

I am sorry we digressed, let's go back to topic, Fuck that CCB AMDK for whacking our sinkie security guard uncle. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey hey hey, chill!!!! Cool it. You're losing it, and coming across as being radicalised liao. In all wars since the dawn of time, innocent people get caught up in it and get killed. That's the nature of war, both militants and civilians, even animals die. This is a fact you need to accept.

I am sorry we digressed, let's go back to topic, Fuck that CCB AMDK for whacking our sinkie security guard uncle. :biggrin:

If I am radicalised i wont F saud. So Muslims are not allow to comment on those wars committed by US? If US just mind their own F business....this world would be a safer place. Or u dont agree with me? Looks like u are slowly joining the rank of Islamophobia.:biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the security guards are Pioneer Generation or Merdeka Generation, very frail, legs wobbly and white hair.

Now let's see what kind of wrist slap this unruly farang receives from the kangaroo courts.

Fucking Kangaroo court will sentence the security guard guilty.