• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Voters: If you vote for WP, you will miss out on these goodies...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wanna paint my block blue you fucking bastard Chink. Name your fucking place and time... I will fucking show you who I really am to balless son of a bitch.

-

your goyang silat have no chance against a Krav Maga practitioner like me :biggrin:

omg! I train with the Israelis too, is that a bad thing too? :eek:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Beng loves to talk cock. But when push comes to shove.. they run away like rabbits.. I've challenged this bozos for the last 2 years and they have my fucking description and know where to find me but are meek in my presence. Including that fucking bastard GMS. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! 75% majority!!!! PTUI!!!!

Are you hairless clowns sure you can over throw the PAP... go for a vasectomy clowns. It might be an improvement.

-

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Beng loves to talk cock. But when push comes to shove.. they run away like rabbits.. I've challenged this bozos for the last 2 years and they have my fucking description and know where to find me but are meek in my presence. Including that fucking bastard GMS. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! 75% majority!!!! PTUI!!!!

Are you hairless clowns sure you can over throw the PAP... go for a vasectomy clowns. It might be an improvement.

-

i hate to break it to you piggy, but how can we find you among these? You gotta be more specific! yesh yesh, more specific pls! :smile:

pigs_1.jpg

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh loves to talk cock. But when push comes to shove.. they run away like rabbits.. I've challenged this bozos for the last 2 years and they have my fucking description and know where to find me but are meek in my presence. Including that fucking bastard GCT. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! 15% minority!!!! PTUI!!!!

-

Ok cool it. I know i know. :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate to break it to you piggy, but how can we find you among these? You gotta be more specific! yesh yesh, more specific pls! :smile:

pigs_1.jpg

Easy. That's a Chinese photo of your cousins you are looking at. Look for a big black thing that is 6'5" and about just as wide. The details and whereabouts were posted about a year ago if you wanna look it up. You can't fucking miss. GMS had no problems locating me and he is an idiot to begin with.... it should be even easier the average brainless Ah Beng I suspect.

-

-

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Easy. That's a Chinese photo of your cousins you are looking at. Look for a big black thing that is 6'5" and about just as wide. The details and whereabouts were posted about a year ago if you wanna look it up. You can't fucking miss. GMS had no problems locating me and he is an idiot to begin with.... it should be even easier the average brainless Ah Beng I suspect.

-

-

we're saudara-saudara too? :eek:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
we're saudara-saudara too? :eek:

All I am telling you is don't fuck with me. If you are looking for a spoil and some broken teeth come look for me at Blk 631 Bedok Reservoir Road. Bring reinforcements with you because I won't appreciate you crying foul on SBF when i bash you thick skull on the concrete floor ... you got that motherfucker?

-

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All I am telling you is don't fuck with me. If you are looking for a spoil and some broken teeth come look for me at Blk 631 Bedok Reservoir Road. Bring reinforcements with you because I won't appreciate you crying foul on SBF when i bash you thick skull on the concrete floor ... you got that motherfucker?

-

Ah neh talk big on the internet but as usual no balls. I can also copy n paste a random address with no unit number. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

-

you wouldn't mind throwing your apartment address too piggy? :smile: Specifics specifics!

Way too many 3 room flats down there

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Address has always been there arsehole I can't help it if you are balless.. for at least a fucking year now... no fucking Ah Beng has had the balls.... that's the difference. Blk 631 is a shop house with a kopitiam... very fucking difficult to miss... :biggrin:

-

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

-

I don't 'do' mats. Minahs yes but mats???!!! :eek:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
you wouldn't mind throwing your apartment address too piggy? :smile: Specifics specifics!

Way too many 3 room flats down there

Its a shop front; a kopitiam. No fucking way to miss. You don't get to see many kelengs there especially the big, thick black ones. 99.(% are the loser bengs. Stop making excuses arsehole.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't 'do' mats. Minahs yes but mats???!!! :eek:

As expected... Ok. I put the time down as well so as not to inconvenience pussy Ah Beng. 6:30 pm. Anyway I don't expect to see that balless wikiphile .. but if any other Chink wanna try his luck, he's welcome by all means. :biggrin:

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey how about this.. we can all take a photo together at the kopitiam at blk 631 before I bash Ah Beng brains out.. or at least the little that's left. It will help SBF put a face to a nick.. what do you arseholes think? I hope that so called Eurasian charlatan Forvental can make it. Would love to kick his arse btw.

Beat and get beat right boys. Fair and square. So who's game?

-

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As expected... Ok. I put the time down as well so as not to inconvenience pussy Ah Beng.
-

Great. Then come tomorrow night you will put up an act and kpkb when actually no one including yourself turn up at all. A perfect example of another asshole forummer who did the same thing but MIA. :biggrin: