• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamak! 7k Mat cabby kana exposed to be a hoax

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
28v0ir.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most probably a tout to con tourists.
he did said have to work smart. he must be targetting tourists, especially american tourists who will tip 20% and british tourists tip 5%.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a slander, not a hoax.

@ Kinana

Have you finish washing the ZOO Toilets ? Wait i check later if i see still have shit stains, make sure you LICK IT CLEAN .

Or else i WILL LOCK YOU UP together with the PIGS !

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lau eh... Many many thanks to this gentleman Mr Rasyed..

KNN stylo milo Mat driver kena exposed as a fraud..

Today took a cab to work driven by a Malay Uncle.. We had a chat about driving cabs and the recent story of the 7K a month young Mat driver.. This Malay uncle told me that there were many Malay taxi drivers who slammed this young Mat on a Malay radio station recently.. Many didn't believe that this punk can bring home 7K after the deduction of rental and petrol..

Now young Mat driver and his taxi company will really receive a massive backlash..

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today took a cab to work driven by a Malay Uncle.. We had a chat about driving cabs and the recent story of the 7K a month young Mat driver.. This Malay uncle told me that there were many Malay taxi drivers who slammed this young Mat on a Malay radio station recently.. Many didn't believe that this punk can bring home 7K after the deduction of rental and petrol..

Now young Mat driver and his taxi company will really receive a massive backlash..

They are upping the ante after the sakae sushi 3k dishwasher bullshit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i din read about the part regarding driving 4 hours in the day and night......
if you said a cabby driving like a robot non stop for 14-16 hours its still mathematically possible......not the fucktard is lying thru his teeth....

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shin Min Daily News
Liked · A few seconds ago

年轻德士司机声称月入7000元,害得其他收入不高的德士司机,纷纷被妻子怀疑藏私房钱或在外头养女人。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually, I hate this type of PBK. For a little benefit, get the whole village in trouble. This is the type of guy you love to blanket party during army daze :biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember previously there is an article saying can earn 6k per taxi driver. Then later they clarified that it was supposed to meant per 'taxi', not per taxi driver. Meaning if the taxi is being utilized for like 20hours in a day then can achieve the 6k. If you work as a single shift taxi driver then 6k is wait long long.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$7k/mth is mathematically possible. Don't sleep, don't pee, don't eat.

12-14 hours daily is possible but not every month lah..............must take a lot of bookings and midnight charges.............

also must have the experience to know where and when to go...............

i didn't read about the 8hr thing otherwise i know the cabby is bullcrapping............maybe 7k a month BEFORE deducting rental and fuel.............

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i din read about the part regarding driving 4 hours in the day and night......
if you said a cabby driving like a robot non stop for 14-16 hours its still mathematically possible......not the fucktard is lying thru his teeth....

I also failed to read about the 4 hrs drive in the day and another 4 hrs drive in the nite.. This Mat is really bullshitting about his 7k income..