• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice needed on divorce lawsuit

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Serious help needed here!

I was asked by someone to read the court paper and explain to him. He's facing the lawsuit from his ex-wife.

However my england is not so powerful especially those written in court format.

Can anyone who understands it kind enough to advise the followings?

1. What is the charge or proposal about?

2. Exactly what is the amount of the cpf money to be transferred to the plaintiff?

3. Anything else you may wish to share.

The one who answers the charge need to file a respond to the charge.

If you can advise how to draft the response, it's even better.

I know you may ask why the person that needs help didn't go to a lawyer.

He's supporting 3 young kids and doesn't earn a lot.

And his bitchy ex-wife who never spent any cent on their flat is trying to grab it away from him and the kids.

Please read the attachments and help.

Thanks in advance!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Not a vermin lawyer. Sorry, can't help, but I am sure there are some legal eagles here who will give you their advice. :biggrin:

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was asked by someone to read the court paper and explain to him. He's facing the lawsuit from his ex-wife."

That someone must be TS.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Serious help needed here!

I was asked by someone to read the court paper and explain to him. He's facing the lawsuit from his ex-wife.

However my england is not so powerful especially those written in court format.

Can anyone who understands it kind enough to advise the followings?

2. Exactly what is the amount of the cpf money to be transferred to the plaintiff?

And his bitchy ex-wife who never spent any cent on their flat is trying to grab it away from him and the kids.

Thanks in advance!
KNN can write to lim tean and say you and kakis all vote for pv and ask him help KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple solution ...file 'No contest', everything will be fine. No need powerful 'England'. If too tired to nod head, hire an Ah Neh to do it. :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don’t profess to know, but it is quite obvious the wife wants the flat, the cpf monies,... did you see the word “women charter”? Your friend has 3 options:
1) Get a lawyer to defend... the worst that can happen is failure to defend or turn up in court which => judgement in default
2) Beg the Wife to get back together so he does not lose his pants
3) Murder his wife and bury in concrete

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks in advance!

1. Wife applying to court to vary a previous court order and to make new orders.

2. If application granted:

(a) HDB flat to be transferred to husband provided he transfers $46k from his CPF to her CPF.

(b) Husband to transfer $46k from his CPF to her CPF.

(c) Husband to transfer another $53k from his CPF to her CPF.

If court grants application in full, husband will have to transfer $145k to wife's CPF, but he gets to keep HDB flat.

3) Reasons for requesting court to make above orders are likely to be in the affidavit filed by Misnah (the m&d wife?).

Husband can of course respond and file his own affidavit in support of his own desired court orders.

No money no talk! Everyone, graduate or not, England good or lousy, must earn a living. This is the capitalist way.

Who did the husband vote for?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....... the feisty Minah... must have been advised by a clever non-abang prick planning to enjoy the many Ks from this suit.

Last edited:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Wife applying to court to vary a previous court order and to make new orders.

2. If application granted:

(a) HDB flat to be transferred to husband provided he transfers $46k from his CPF to her CPF.

(b) Husband to transfer $46k from his CPF to her CPF.

(c) Husband to transfer another $53k from his CPF to her CPF.

If court grants application in full, husband will have to transfer $145k to wife's CPF, but he gets to keep HDB flat.

3) Reasons for requesting court to make above orders are likely to be in the affidavit filed by (the m&d wife?).

Husband can of course respond and file his own affidavit in support of his own desired court orders.

No money no talk! Everyone, graduate or not, England good or lousy, must earn a living. This is the capitalist way.

Who did the husband vote for?

Hi, thanks for your detail explanation which is the best advice I get so far. But can you remove the name in your post?

Thank you.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, you need to be careful of what you post:

View attachment 53778

View attachment 53774

View attachment 53776

View attachment 53777

Secondly,

Option 1: Money to be paid to CPF will be $46,000 + $46, 000 + $53,000 (if flat is transferred to Abang within 3 months)

Option 2: Money to be paid to CPF will be $46,000++ (if flat is not transferred within 3 months, it will need to be sold in the open market within 6 months). Not sure why but this seems to be a "better" deal as Abang will save on $53,000 payable in Option 1 but will have no flat to live in. But please confirm.

++ refers to transfer fee, agent fee, etc.

Don't bother to contest. Thanks to the WC, the odds are always stacked against a man. Lawyers will tell you cock and bull stories. Lose or win, these bloodsuckers will win. Abang will end up in a worse position and will have to pay his own cost as well as her cost which will go into thousands of dollars.

Just ask Abang to give himself a good fucking for marrying the wrong Minah. Then move on with his life.

Bro, thanks for your detail explanation too. But can you also remove the information of the name and the address?

Thank you.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I thank all those who gives genuine advice.

I know it is risky to ask such question on internet but we really have no choice.

And it's true that I have to be careful when doing that which obviously I didn't.

Thanks for reminding some unintended information were leaked in the post.

But as requested, please remove them in your posts.

Really appreciate those good advice given. It would be of great help whether the defendant in the suit would win the case or not.

Again please remove those sensitive info from your posts as it's gonna cause more headache to the man in question.

Thank you!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all,

I thank all those who gives genuine advice.

I know it is risky to ask such question on internet but we really have no choice.

And it's true that I have to be careful when doing that which obviously I didn't.

Thanks for reminding some unintended information were leaked in the post.

But as requested, please remove them in your posts.

Really appreciate those good advice given. It would be of great help whether the defendant in the suit would win the case or not.

Again please remove those sensitive info from your posts as it's gonna cause more headache to the man in question.

Thank you!
too late. it's all over the internet.