• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABUSES of Mata Power, Killed Peasant Suffers Injustice

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just realized U joined the forum today. Wow. U actually created a new account just to stalk me? I feel so honored:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So someone is finally admitting that he is an old forumer here with a new nick, which I know all along. Repeat: Nick can change, but not the writing style. :rolleyes:

That I never and cannot admit that since its not true. I maintained that I've been using this account since the old forum. U were the one who claim I used another one

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I never and cannot admit that since its not true. I maintained that I've been using this account since the old forum. U were the one who claim I used another one

This is one and only account? Pretend amnesia again? Nick can change, but not writing style. :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one and only account? Pretend amnesia again? Nick can change, but not writing style. :wink:

I think I'm not the only one here, everyone is probably dying to know which nick which U claimed I was using. Can you quit repeating yourself and just put down that nick. I seriously want to know what the nick is myself

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I'm not the only one here, everyone is probably dying to know which nick which U claimed I was using. Can you quit repeating yourself and just put down that nick. I seriously want to know what the nick is myself

Oh, the MIW IB has really master the high art of pretence. I din know he could do it so soon, a real talent? :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, the MIW IB has really master the high art of pretence. I din know he could do it so soon, a real talent? :rolleyes:

More like the pretender pretending and believing in his own BS. U keep throwing the accusations my way yet U cannot even come up with the most basic of evidence to support your claim, the very nick U accuse me of being. It's pretty simple, just type it here for all to see and judge, unless of coz its something U pull out of your own ass

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like the pretender pretending and believing in his own BS. U keep throwing the accusations my way yet U cannot even come up with the most basic of evidence to support your claim, the very nick U accuse me of being. It's pretty simple, just type it here for all to see and judge, unless of coz its something U pull out of your own ass

Mr "NEUTRAL" is getting impatient with what I know and what I don't. Baiting is not new in cyberspace, but he thinks everyone will fall for it. :wink: The real motive is, why is he sniping at ppl who criticize MIW now? Ask for links, call ppl moron, say facts are twisted...etc etc...all to defend MIW and its establishment. :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr "NEUTRAL" is getting impatient with what I know and what I don't. Baiting is not new in cyberspace, but he thinks everyone will fall for it. :wink: The real motive is, why is he sniping at ppl who criticize MIW now? Ask for links, call ppl moron, say facts are twisted...etc etc...all to defend MIW and its establishment. :wink:

Again trying to avoid the question. Instead of showing any evidence, All U've been trying to do is avoid my questions and throwing accusations my way with no way of substantiating ur claims

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again trying to avoid the question. Instead of showing any evidence, All U've been trying to do is avoid my questions and throwing accusations my way with no way of substantiating ur claims

Avoid answering questions? But up to now, he has yet to answer for his agenda? So who is really avoiding? :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
For comparison in this news. PRC rural town mata shot 2 peasants dead.

GuiZhou minority autonomous region. 2 matas were attending emergency call reporting a violent fighting incident. They rushed to the scene and 4 peasants were engaging in a bloodbath fight.

Mata identified themselves, and order the fighters to stop.

Peasants instead of stopping fight started to assault the matas, and matas FIRED WARNING SHOTS, however, those peasants instead of stopping tried to grab over the mata's guns.

Mata shot dead 2 peasants in the struggle which peasants tried to grab mata's guns.

I think this is a real emergency since the fighters in their bloodbath already lost their heads, and they disregarded even the warning shots, and they simply tried to get the guns to be used in their violent bloodbath, it is lethal consequence for sure if they managed to grab mata's guns.

There were only 2 matas but 4 fighting peasants, potential of more escalated violence involving more peasant's fight and death / injury and death / injury of matas, if the matas' guns were lost.

In Singaporean Tan Bock Song's situation did Tan tried to grab LEEgime mata's gun? I don't think so!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/legal/2010-01/13/content_12804008.htm

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="660"><tbody><tr><td class="txt18" colspan="2" height="66" align="center"> 贵州关岭民警处警中使用枪支致2人死亡
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" height="22" align="center"> 2010年01月13日 17:34:08  来源:新华网 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#000000"> <td colspan="2" align="center">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td colspan="2" height="2" align="center">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#003483"> <td class="hei12" bgcolor="#ededed" height="26" width="344" align="center">
【字号  留言 打印 关闭
</td> <td class="hei12" bgcolor="#ededed" height="20" width="300"> <table class="hei12" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="26" width="290"> <form name="Form2000" method="post" action="" enctype="text/plain" onsubmit="return validate_form()"></form> <tbody><tr> <td class="navy" width="81">【Email推荐:</td> <td class="navy" valign="middle" width="209"> <input name="FriendEmail" style="width: 100px; height: 16px;" type="text"> <input name="Subject" value="提交" style="height: 18px;" type="submit"> <input name="Context" type="hidden"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="18" width="100%">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table id="myTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650" align="center"> <tbody><tr> <td class="p1"> 贵州关岭县公安局坡贡派出所民警处警中使用枪支致2人死亡
新华网贵阳1月13日电(记者李忠将、黄勇)贵州省安顺市市政府新闻办13日向媒体通报一起民警处警中使用枪支致2人死亡案件。1月12日下午,贵州关岭布依族苗族自治县公安局坡贡派出所一民警处警中使用枪支致2村民死亡。
<table style="width: 240px; height: 204px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="240" align="left"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
top001.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td> <table style="width: 239px; height: 163px;" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="239"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="height: 25px;" valign="center" align="left"> 中央政法三机关界定黑社会组织四特征
</td></tr> <tr> <td style="height: 25px;" valign="center" align="left"> 最高法:刘烈勇、陈小辉被依法执行死刑
</td></tr> <tr> <td style="height: 25px;" valign="center" align="left">地方政协官员腐败落马成为政坛新景观</td></tr> <tr> <td style="height: 25px;" valign="center" align="left"> 重庆规定法院领导配偶子女不能当律师
</td></tr> <tr> <td>
</td></tr> <tr> <td> 检察院干部叫嚣“搞死你”续
</td></tr></tbody></table>
top001.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>据 安顺市政府召开的新闻发布会上介绍的情况,1月12日16时20分,关岭县公安局坡贡派出所接群众报警,称坡贡街上有人打架。接警后,该所副所长张磊立即 带领协勤王道胜赶到现场处置。到达现场后,发现两名郭姓村民与另两名村民打架,民警依法亮明身份并立即对打架事件进行制止,其间,被当事人暴力袭击,民警 鸣枪示警后,对方上前抢夺民警配枪,在此过程中,当事的两名村民被子弹击中死亡。
事件引起贵州各级领导高度重视,要求查清情况,分清责任,依法依规处理并妥善做好善后工作。贵州省公安厅、安顺市及关岭县领导率有关部门赶到坡贡镇开展工作,成立工作领导小组,迅速采取相应工作措施。
据了解,目前,民警张磊已停止执行职务,接受调查。公安部门已将案情通报关岭县人民检察院,检察机关介入开展案件调查,现场勘查、调查取证及善后工作已展开。
截至目前,相关工作措施仍在展开,调查工作在紧张进行。安顺市政府召开新闻发布会向媒体通报案件基本情况和工作措施,并按照“客观、公正、依法、负责”的原则,做好案件调查和取证工作,尽快查清案情。

</td></tr></tbody></table>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would again raise another case for comparison:

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100122/78/1z8j3.html

拒捕發狂 戳破警臉 中槍就逮

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2010/01/22 04:11</q>
<table class="left" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td><label> </label>

</td></tr> </tbody></table>〔記者楊培華/基隆報導〕男子鄭進益昨天要下手偷車時,員警上前盤查,鄭某竟用原子筆及安全帽戳打圍捕的巡佐張發 仁,大叫「搶他的槍」、「乎伊死」,張發仁被戳打得滿臉是血仍奮力反擊,連開12槍,打中竊賊腳踝,將他逮獲,張員事後被送到醫院,才發現自己鼻樑及多顆 牙齒都斷了,還有多處撕裂傷。

被打中腳踝的是34歲的鄭進益,有多次毒品、竊盜前科,鄭某前年也曾因拒捕,張口咬傷追捕的刑警。鄭某被逮後,承認和同夥偷機車,準備找尋目標行搶。

This case a criminal with multiple records of drug offenses and theft plus resisting arrest and injuring mata had been shot but still alive (see picture above). He admitted to be stealing motobike for the purpose of using in a robbery, when mata caught him in the act of stealing motorbike.

He used ball-pen to stab mata in the face and hit mata's face until such entire face of mata became blooded. Mata's nose was found broken and also several teeth was broken in mata's mouth.

He was also shouting aloud wanting to snatch away the gun from mata, and want to kill the mata!

So mata fired 12 shots but only had shot at the foot / leg of the criminal, and in my own view he is not as badly injured as the mata. The poor mata is defaced.

The criminal who is a bastard is still alive and will get a trial, and he won't face death penalty.

I feel unfair for the mata in this case, and I think he had done a good job as a mata. To protect his own live he did not shoot to kill the bastard who was obviously trying to kill him - kill him for lawful enforcement duty.

I think the Taiwanese police force should decorate and honor this mata for bravery and professionalism and recognize his personal sacrifice as well as contribution towards duty. This mata deserved to be saluted.:smile:

In comparison our SGP mata who shot dead a peasant at MRT is so negative in comparison, in more than one aspect.

:(:cool:

In the condition that a mata had been injured in his own face, it is extremely difficult and distress for him to defend his own live, not to say do his duty. The news said the mata only realized how badly he was indeed injured after he had been sent to hospital. That shows how devoted he is to his job that he neglected his own injuries.

In the first place the leg of a criminal is not easy to shoot, even without the mata being under attack and had been injured in the first place. Most of the 12 shots had missed.

However, he did not aim the gun at criminal's face or head or upper body, he had aimed at criminal's leg when shooting, and he did not shoot the criminal's upper body or head even after missing some shots at legs, and the bastard kept on wanting to snatch the gun to kill mata.

As the photo shows the leg is not very badly injured, the ambulance did not even bandaged the wounds. The mata got broke nose and wounded face plus several lost teeth. I feel sorry for this good mata.:(

I hope Singaporean mata can be at least half as good as this Taiwanese mata.
:rolleyes:

Last edited: