• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABUSES of Mata Power, Killed Peasant Suffers Injustice

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun expect too much from this cb yap as long its police (pap) kills ppl. if the police get kill, he would be fucking pap on how they train the police. head or tail he wins. :confused::confused::confused:

Mata is obviously coward here.

DEFENSE is far from justified here.

In UK & PRC, London cops and 公安 are not usually armed with guns.

Only the 武警 are armed, but they are not usually deployed unless mass riot or major armed crimes broke out.

If the LEEgime mata did scarified their own lives to save the lives of Singaporean citizens, I will salute them. I will encourage peasants to send flowers to their funerals. LEEgime should then also take care of their families and give them high honors.

How many LEEgime mata had ever done such type of thing to make Singaporean peasants proud of them in the past 50 years?

They are cowardly fearing for their own safety and lives when they see only a knife, before they are even harmed they played Trigger-Happy RAMBO.

Did the CCTV tape from MRT showed mata used leg or hand to block Tan Bock Song's aggression? NEVER!

Did the CCTV tape showed 2 other matas tried physically to help the SSG who was under attack? NEVER!

Cantonment Division HQ + CID + CNB is directly above the MRT NEL Outrum Station. They have all the man power and resources so nearby. There is no excuse!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Yap

You can find extensive discussion on the topic here
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=47902

Most of us agrees that the mata have a right to defend himself!!!! If U want to die at the hands of a raving lunatic please be my guess, most normal pple choose to live.

Self-defense is normal but not this.

If mata gave an electric stunt gun shock or punch or kick or baton blow to the guy Tan Bock Song, then yes these were self-defenses.

If mata shot his leg or tummy still can be considered self-defense, but already a cowardly and unprofessional standard, because they got 3 matas against 1 drug-stoned man.

It wasn't 3 knife-men against a single mata but 3 matas cornering one drug-stoned peasant.

It wasn't that Tan Bock Song pulled out a gun, IF Tan DID then YES! I would like to praise the mata for doing a good job, because he have to shoot before the aggressive gunman did, otherwise could get
unnecessary public casualties.

But these were not the cases.

Tan was drug-stoned, and if he was arrested alive, I don't even think the AG could charge him 1st degree murder, consider that his mind was under drug influence, this means he might not even face death penalty.

But the LEEgime mata had already executed him.:eek::(

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true case of a civil servant caught between a rock and a hard place. There is no pleasing everyone. And when our Government is working so hard to find ways to keep our country's economy buoyant.

Economy makes no valid excuse for police abuse of power.

Police works in any where in this world shares the same risk and responsibilities. And really have nothing to do with economy. Unless the country is so backward and police have no training nor equipment, e.g. like the Wild Wild West where there is only one sheriff and every cowboy got guns, no body knows law and every body knows only guns. Then there was no choice but BANG! BANG! BANG!

Is SGP under famiLEE LEEgime a cowboy town now? :confused::eek:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARDLY ACTION JUSTIFIED BY famiLEE LEEgime's So Called Law

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_476338.html

Singapore

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Jan 12, 2010

MRT shooting justified

<!-- by line --> By Elena Chong
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ln-sg-mrt.jpg
Coroner Yeo said Lim, a murder suspect and armed, clearly posed a danger to the two uniformed officers, Staff Sgt Azlii (above) and Special Constable corporal Tan Lye Ann, who were there to detain and arrest him that day. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

<!-- story content : start -->
A VERDICT of justifiable homicide was recorded on Tuesday on the death of an unemployed man who was shot by a police officer at Outram Park MRT station.
Lim Bock Song was fatally wounded by a single gunshot fired by Staff Sergeant Azli Othman on March 6, 2008.
The 43-year-old had fled from Jalan Kukoh hawker centre after stabbing odd-job labourer Tan Ah Chang, 52. Both men had a quarrel while having food and drinks earlier.
After a three-day joint inquiry into the two men's deaths, State Coroner Victor Yeo recorded a verdict of justifiable homicide on Lim's death. In the case of Mr Tan's death, he recorded a verdict of murder by Lim.
Coroner Yeo said Lim, a murder suspect and armed, clearly posed a danger to the two uniformed officers, Staff Sgt Azlii and Special Constable corporal Tan Lye Ann, who were there to detain and arrest him that day. The coroner added that Staff Sgt Azli had no other alternatives but to use his firearm to stop Lim's menacing advance.
'To that extent Staff Sergeant Azli was clearly justified in using his firearm to protect himself from the imminent danger posed to his life,' he said, adding that it was apparent from the CCTV footages that the police officer had very little time to react to Lim's aggressive behaviour.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans' jobs are taken by foreigners, Justice also taken away from Singaporean by famiLEE LEEgime. In the case a PRC who came here to take away job from Singaporeans and killed another PRC and attempted to kill another Singaporean & tried to burn down a Singaporean factory, got away alive.

Singaporean Tan Bock Song got his job and live both taken away.

Justified indeed?! :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1030202/1/.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="596"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="789"><tbody><tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="789"><tbody><tr><td class="newstitle" width="500">Singapore News</td> <td valign="bottom" width="329" align="right"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="282" align="center"> <tbody><tr> <td width="25">
<!-- style="display:none;"> --> <!-- <form id="formComment1" name="formComment1" action="/discussion/comments.php" style="display:inline;" method="POST"> <input type="image" src="/images/icon_comment.gif" width="25" height="21" /> <input type="hidden" id="storyid" name="storyid" value="{story_id}" /> <input type="hidden" id="storytitle" name="storytitle" value=""Justifiable Homicide" ruling for policeman who shot knife-wielding man" /> <input type="hidden" id="storyurl" name="storyurl" value="/stories/singaporelocalnews/print/1030202/1/.html" /> </form> -->​
</td> <td width="65"><!-- -->
</td> <td width="25"><!--
icon_email.gif
-->
</td> <td width="41"><!-- -->
</td> <td width="25"><!--
-->
</td> <td width="35"><!-- -->
</td> <td width="31">
icon_minus.gif
</td> <td width="35">
icon_plus.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <!-- <tr> <td width="262" class="newstitle">Singapore News</td> <td width="329" colspan="3" align="right" valign="bottom" class="newstitle"> <table width="323" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td width="141" align="right"> <!-- style="display:none;"> --><!-- <form id="formComment1" name="formComment1" action="/discussion/comments.php" style="display:inline;" method="POST"> <input type="image" src="/images/icon_comment.gif" width="25" height="21" /> <input type="hidden" id="storyid" name="storyid" value="{story_id}" /> <input type="hidden" id="storytitle" name="storytitle" value=""Justifiable Homicide" ruling for policeman who shot knife-wielding man" /> <input type="hidden" id="storyurl" name="storyurl" value="/stories/singaporelocalnews/print/1030202/1/.html" /> </form>
</td> <td width="60" align="right"> </td> <td width="62"> </td> <td width="60"> </td> </tr> </table> </td> </tr> --> <tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
shim.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="789"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" height="26"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="5"> </td> <td colspan="2" valign="top" width="784"> "Justifiable Homicide" ruling for policeman who shot knife-wielding man
By Liang Kaixin, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 12 January 2010 2232 hrs
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="260" align="right"> <tbody><tr> <td width="20" align="right"> </td> <td width="240" align="right">
phpjV86S5.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="60" valign="top"> </td> <td class="update" height="80" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="138">Photos </td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="47">1 of 1</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" onclick="Prev();" src="http://172.31.254.244/www.channelnewsasia.comm/images/butt_previous.gif" height="15" type="image" width="18"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="19"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" onclick="Play()" src="http://172.31.254.241/www.channelnewsasia.comm/images/butt_stop.gif" height="15" type="image" width="19"></td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " onclick="Next();" src="http://172.31.254.243/www.channelnewsasia.comm/images/butt_next.gif" height="15" type="image" width="18"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

Outram Park MRT station</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td class="update"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SINGAPORE: The coroner's inquiry into a man shot dead at Outram Park MRT Station in March, 2008, has resulted in a ruling of justifiable homicide.

Lim Bock Song was shot after charging at police officer Azli Othman with a knife.

District Judge Yeo ruled the shooting was without any criminal intent.

Staff Sergeant Azli and his partner were searching for a man who fatally stabbed Tan Ah Chang at the Jalan Kukoh hawker centre, off Chin Swee Road.

That man turned out to be Lim Bock Song, whom the court ruled to have murdered Tan in "a vicious attack in broad daylight".

It was also ruled out that Lim was suffering from "an abnormality of mind".

This is because Lim had the presence of mind to discard his bloodied jacket, keep his knife and use public transport.

On the day before the incident, Lim, an Institute of Mental Health patient, saw a doctor and was found to be well with no psychosis. - CNA/vm

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a proud citizen of Singapore. From my grandparents, all the way down to my grandchildren, we had it good because of MM Lee's leadership. We are not rich people. We get by. We are not surreal the last time we checked ourselves. Thank you.

You get by, very soon you'll see yourself not getting by. Get rich or die trying, you are surreal the last time you chack, well check again.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The subject in this thread is the Singaporean Tan Bock Song. Who was already stone by drugs, not the PRC man. Frankly if PRC man had a knife I will not be surprised if he managed to kill or castrate LEEgime mata.

The incompetency of LEEgime mata is a HUGE COLLECTION OF WORLD CLASS JOKES.

Let me remind the HOME TEAM that their very own CID SSG pulled a gun at Choa Chu Kang to ROB PRIME SUPERMART for a can food and bottle of chili sauce. Wong Kan Seng sent over 100 task force with MP5 machine gun to curfew several HDB blocks and did house to house search for hours, subjecting the residents to extreme danger and inconvenience. All the men from Wong Kan Seng's Home Team failed to locate the CID SSG even when he was indeed hidden inside one of the HDB units! Then he finally surrendered back to his own CID Boss. It happened that Prime Supermart's security men caught this CID shop-lifting some cheap groceries and CID THIEF panic when security took him to the office to search him, he pull out gun to frighten the security and fled, security called 999 and reported ARMED ROBBERY - of chili sauce! Really 1st world joke.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The point is Tan Bock Song DID NOT CORNERED MATA. Mata cornered him instead 3 to 1. They should had used civilian clothed negotiators or plain clothed undercover to spring surprise on the drug-stoned man. NOT UNIFORMED MATA.

OK I at least agree with U on the fact that that was funny and WKS is incompetent. BTW please show link to article to your story

In which case it doesnt change the fact that mata or not, they are still human. They deserve to have the right to defend themselves. Please read article carefully. The guy had his back to the wall. If he didn't shoot he would be in life threatening danger. The police wouldn't have known whether the guy was up his nose in drugs or not. The fact is that its a life and death situation, anyone in that kind of situation would have reacted. Just becoz they are the police doesnt make them any less humans then U or me. :oIo::oIo:

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I at least agree with U on the fact that that was funny and WKS is incompetent. BTW please show link to article to your story

In which case it doesnt change the fact that mata or not, they are still human. They deserve to have the right to defend themselves. Please read article carefully. The guy had his back to the wall. If he didn't shoot he would be in life threatening danger. The police wouldn't have known whether the guy was up his nose in drugs or not. The fact is that its a life and death situation, anyone in that kind of situation would have reacted. Just becoz they are the police doesnt make them any less humans then U or me. :oIo::oIo:

Oh, must show link to you? Why ppl must spoonfeed you issit?

Oh defending the poodles now, your tail is starting to show now pappy IB :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, must show link to you? Why ppl must spoonfeed you issit?

Oh defending the poodles now, your tail is starting to show now pappy IB :rolleyes:

If one was telling the truth, there should be no problem providing any link or giving citation to source of material. It's generally called giving creditability to your argument. You'll know why if U've ever have to write a thesis. It's to support what you claim. You dun ask the readers to search for the source material for U, U have to accredit what you claim is true

The alternative is of coz hearsay and pulling facts out of ones ass which happens far too often in here.

So is UncleYap's story creditable or did he pull that one out of his ass? A simple link to an article or quote from a source material will tell us the truth

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one was telling the truth, there should be no problem providing any link or giving citation to source of material. It's generally called giving creditability to your argument. You'll know why if U've ever have to write a thesis. It's to support what you claim. You dun ask the readers to search for the source material for U, U have to accredit what you claim is true

The alternative is of coz hearsay and pulling facts out of ones ass which happens far too often in here.

So is UncleYap's story creditable or did he pull that one out of his ass? A simple link to an article or quote from a source material will tell us the truth

Dear PAP IB,

So now turning your attention to Uncle Yap :rolleyes:

Is uncleayap writing a thesis here? If you want citation, then why dont you look for one? If you think his story is not credible, then prove it on your end, instead of demanding uncle for prove :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear PAP IB,

So now turning your attention to Uncle Yap :rolleyes:

Is uncleayap writing a thesis here? If you want citation, then why dont you look for one? If you think his story is not credible, then prove it on your end, instead of demanding uncle for prove :rolleyes:

Dear Joker,

This is not the first time that I have written against Yap. Please do a search of the forum and U will realize that my arguement with Yap started pretty early. I can't remember when but the earliest I can remember is the fact that UYap supported the elitist rule of the Thai government reflecting the fact that he is an elitist. However I do not stalk Yap and reply/dispute everything he does, only things that I do not agree with. U can search all of Yap's post to verify

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Joker,

This is not the first time that I have written against Yap. Please do a search of the forum and U will realize that my arguement with Yap started pretty early. I can't remember when but the earliest I can remember is the fact that UYap supported the elitist rule of the Thai government reflecting the fact that he is an elitist. However I do not stalk Yap and reply/dispute everything he does, only things that I do not agree with. U can search all of Yap's post to verify

Dear PAP IB
Of cos this is not the first you have written against uncleyap. You have been doing so since the old delphiforum days. Taking cheap popshot at uncleyap, is that all the PAP IB can do nowadays? :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear PAP IB
Of cos this is not the first you have written against uncleyap. You have been doing so since the old delphiforum days. Taking cheap popshot at uncleyap, is that all the PAP IB can do nowadays? :rolleyes:

Oh so U are one of the devoted worshiper of that moron. Which makes U one of the moronic dimwit that I mentioned earlier. No wonder U feel offended. Now I know why.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That wasn't thrown directly at you. It was from an earlier post

I usually class him along with the other moron Uncle Yap. Totally brainless but have some balls. I can't comprehend why so many pple in here worship Yap. Its like a bunch or moronic dimwit paying tribute to a lesser moron.

But since U put it that way I guess I'll have to lower my opinion of Mr Gopalan
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=48233&page=2

BEFORE u started stalking me

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all can read how insults were thrown at Uncleyap, for he is an easy and obvious target for the MIW IB. Why keep attacking him instead of MIW? The answer is obvious right? :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all can read how insults were thrown at Uncleyap, for he is an easy and obvious target for the MIW IB. Why keep attacking him instead of MIW? The answer is obvious right? :wink:

U should seriously do a search about my opinions of WKS and the ICA. Like I said I go aginst things I do not agree with. Even for UYap, I do not dispute everything he says. Check out Yap's threads. U don't find me in most of them, only those I do not agree with

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if I have not been reading his posts. I am have doing so since delphi days. Nick can change but not writing style. Yes, the pop-shots are getting more frequent and targeted toward certain individuals here. To be seen as "neutral and objective" some bullets are left for others in random. Clever and one would not have notice, unless one is familiar with the antagonist.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U keep accusing me of being a clone, care to share who my counterpart is? I am curious to find out who thinks like me