• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About The Forums

jw5

Loyal
Recently, the sammboy.com site has become much faster i.e. the threads are loading much faster.
Can anyone including Sam advise what has happened recently which caused the improvement?

Conversely, this Alfresco forum has become slower, i.e. the threads are loading slower.
Is it due to the number of pictures that are being posted?
It's all right to have proper pictures like those posted by postnew, but there are some forummers who post nonsense pictures.

And speaking of forummers who post nonsense, where is teekee?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pictures which are hotlinked from slow sites will slow the forum down as the page has to wait for images to load.

In addition, the forum needs an upgrade. The current server cannot handle peak hour loads.

Teekee is gone. He didn't learn his lesson and persistent in trying to turn many threads he participated in into an evangelical mission. All his posts are automatically deleted as a result. A section was created especially for his religious crap but he refused to use it because of the "pile of shit" image that adorned the preamble.

Recently, the sammboy.com site has become much faster i.e. the threads are loading much faster.
Can anyone including Sam advise what has happened recently which caused the improvement?

Conversely, this Alfresco forum has become slower, i.e. the threads are loading slower.
Is it due to the number of pictures that are being posted?
It's all right to have proper pictures like those posted by postnew, but there are some forummers who post nonsense pictures.

And speaking of forummers who post nonsense, where is teekee?

jw5

Loyal
How did we end up getting this amount of spam and trash from people?
Why do they choose this forum for their actions?
Who are these people? Children? Mentally unhinged adults? Extremely bitter or angry people? Personal feuds?
Could they at least try to articulate their anger, bitterness or dissatisfaction in the form of sentences, rather than resorting to spam?
These questions baffle me. Perhaps some of you can explain.

Mystery Machine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like why there are trolls spamming distasteful pics in various forums.

There are just people out there to destroy or spoil meaningful discussions because they were deprieved in life or jealous.

Just my 2 cents worth.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pictures that are so big that you need to scroll left to right to view and yet can't see it all should not be allowed. It is very irritating.

People who persist in doing such things must be banned.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What spam? Please provide links and I'll do some housekeeping. :confused:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pictures which are hotlinked from slow sites will slow the forum down as the page has to wait for images to load.

In addition, the forum needs an upgrade. The current server cannot handle peak hour loads.

Teekee is gone. He didn't learn his lesson and persistent in trying to turn many threads he participated in into an evangelical mission. All his posts are automatically deleted as a result. A section was created especially for his religious crap but he refused to use it because of the "pile of shit" image that adorned the preamble.

Speaking of separate sections, I thought it was very unfair that Teekee has his little corner for religious stuff when girls like me don't get my corner for romance problems.

Every respectable site has a romance corner, aka Aunt Agony, Dear Susie etc.

Since love makes the world go round, wouldn't it be good to have a matters of the heart section? Afterall, if sbf has one; and it's a sex forum at that, why shouldn't this forum?

Everyone have their emo problems and it'll be great if they can ask for advice once in a while.

So Sam, what do you think? :p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did we end up getting this amount of spam and trash from people?
Why do they choose this forum for their actions?
Who are these people? Children? Mentally unhinged adults? Extremely bitter or angry people? Personal feuds?
Could they at least try to articulate their anger, bitterness or dissatisfaction in the form of sentences, rather than resorting to spam?
These questions baffle me. Perhaps some of you can explain.

Zen koan of the day from lolabunny:

I thought it was bad that I was Kiko. Then I realized the other guy was Kisiao.

There. Hope this explains something. :p:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Speaking of separate sections, I thought it was very unfair that Teekee has his little corner for religious stuff when girls like me don't get my corner for romance problems.

Since love makes the world go round, wouldn't it be good to have a matters of the heart section? Afterall, if sbf has one; and it's a sex forum at that, why shouldn't this forum?

Everyone have their emo problems and it'll be great if they can ask for advice once in a while.

You're considering asking the guys in this forum for advice on emotional problems?
Hahahahahahahahaha.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, i also have emo prob: i like you,lola!:wink:

besides, you can treat me as your uncle agony.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

When u banned Teekee, u deprived us of the village idiot whom we can make fun of. What a pity.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks! This simple act has improved the user-friendliness of the forum tremendously. (Though I wait with bated breath Teekee's clones from creeping in to continue his job).

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
When u banned Teekee, u deprived us of the village idiot whom we can make fun of. What a pity.

Tee Kee is not banned. He can come back whenever he wants as long as he puts his messages in the right folder.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
A hint for you:
Any one whose nickname has "ccb" in it".

I know who the spammers are but their nonsense is supposed to be removed automatically and a search did not reveal any spam.

I'd therefore appreciate it if you could provide me with the url of the offending messages.