• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkies behaviour in Malaysia

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please,.. this so called "travel agency" has no business in the travel industry,.. no proper staff to serve customer so the block head clerk got to do it.

Notice how the clerk opens with the customer:

Me: How may I help you ma'am?
< Clerks question

Auntie: I wanted to go visit Kinabalu Park.
< Customer reply

Me: Oh I See. Are you Singaporeans? < illogical response! WTF?

What does being Singaporean or not have in connection with "wanting to visit Kinabalu Park"? I find odd and confusing response.

Also any seasoned sales person will know when a customer returns repeatedly, what does that tell you? Sincerity!
All they need do is to reciprocate to close the deal.

But what does clerk do??? Nothing!.. No comprises, no concessions, just BIG dumb stupid NO.

What an absolute fucking tool! :rolleyes:

It means when he hears the sinkie accent, he just want to confirm that this auntie is really a singaporeans and prepare to received some disgusting behavior from her, He is just trying to be mentally prepared.

And luckily, he is mentally prepared as this sinkie keeps asking for discount as she do not know the words and the meaning of "cannot or no discount". You got to repeat a few times the word no discount, then a sinkie gets it.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians aren't angels.

It means when he hears the sinkie accent, he just want to confirm that this auntie is really a singaporeans and prepare to received some disgusting behavior from her, He is just trying to be mentally prepared.

And luckily, he is mentally prepared as this sinkie keeps asking for discount as she do not know the words and the meaning of "cannot or no discount". You got to repeat a few times the word no discount, then a sinkie gets it.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians aren't angels.

yeah lor, so bad...take this video...laugh some more..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCxUeo57iVM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCxUeo57iVM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Isayso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story = People from Kiasuland is way cheaper than Marehshians.

Nothing wrong with this Auntie's behaviour. This is not kiasuism. She is just securing a good bargain.

BTW why is this inbound clerk so impatient and so evil? She shouldn't be at the front desk if that's her attitude.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seen this pushing the car up and down in europe too. i think it is alright, not really kiasu.

so are european kiasu too???

they are paying for the extra oil that go inside the car. what so kiasu about that????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i seen this pushing the car up and down in europe too. i think it is alright, not really kiasu.

they are paying for the extra oil that go inside the car. what so kiasu about that????

You expect others to believe that? Give me a break.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You expect others to believe that? Give me a break.

yeah i think it was a german man.

this is an article in USA, USA do that too, so this is proof that i saw what i saw?

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Tilted_20Gasoline_20Filling_20Stations

Tilted Gasoline Filling Stations
Fill it all the way up by letting the bubbles out of the gas tank.
(+2, -5)
(+2, -5) [vote for,
against]

The one useful thing that I learned from my crazy uncle was how to pump another gallon or two of gasoline by shaking the whole car to let the air out of the top of the tank. I later learned to not do that with passengers in the car--he somehow always got away with it.

Some gas station operators have noticed me *ding*-ing the "pump-finished" signal a few extra times, but seemed glad enough to sell me a few more dollar's worth of gasoline. I started to design a car-shaker for them to increase their sales, but decided that there is a far simpler method to get the bubbles out of a gas tank.

Quite simply, build the parking area around a gasoline pump to slope downhill away from the pump by a few degrees. This would allow the air that accumulates at the flat top of almost all gasoline tanks to bubble out. (Almost all drivers park with the filling port toward the pump, except me when I drive my mom's car.) The exit of the air would allow another gallon or so of gas in the tank for anyone who is filling it all the way up. Which would mean a few more dollars for the gas station owner.

There may be some good safety reasons for not filling a gas tank all the way up, but I am assuming that gas station owners will prefer to sell more gas than to worry about customer safety down the road.

The cost of building a station with a slight slope is probably no higher than the cost of a level station. The cost of retro-fitting a slope to an existing station will vary.

The ideal slope will be only a few degrees. The slope should not be enough that customers have difficulty getting car doors open or climbing out.

(My apologies to British readers for using American terms. Please substitute, where appropriate, the words "petrol", "pound", "horseless carriage" and "firkin". :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THat is an ang mor figuring out a way to pump more petrol and give an explanation on that which is totally no point to go through all that.

Compare to a sinkie, who try it all out and spend the next hour shaking the car just to fill up 1ml more of petrol.

THese 2 are totally difference. You got to learn more of what sinkie behavior is.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
THat is an ang mor figuring out a way to pump more petrol and give an explanation on that which is totally no point to go through all that.

Compare to a sinkie, who try it all out and spend the next hour shaking the car just to fill up 1ml more of petrol.

THese 2 are totally difference. You got to learn more of what sinkie behavior is.

aiyoh, CB Kia tonychat caught sucking / fondling ang mor's balls..:eek:

fucking digusting homo :oIo::oIo::oIo:

and wtf is 'totally difference'??? totally different lah.. NB english like fuck..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what happens when you learn "English" in sinkieland.:rolleyes:

i had my whole education in spore..

that idiot that coined the term 'totally difference' is a failure in singapore schools.. he is just too stupid himself, nothing wrong with spore schools.:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i had my whole education in spore..

that idiot that coined the term 'totally difference' is a failure in singapore schools.. he is just too stupid himself, nothing wrong with spore schools.:biggrin:

If you had been schooled correctly in the use of the English language, you would have said..."The correct term to use is 'totally different' and 'not totally difference'. Your command of English is atrocious."

Instead you said
and wtf is 'totally difference'??? totally different lah.. NB english like fuck..
It is so full of errors it boggles the mind how bad Sinkie schools must be. "lah" isn't even in the Oxford Dictionary". You have to go to the Coxford dictionary in order to find the term.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had been schooled correctly in the use of the English language, you would have said..."The correct term to use is 'totally different' and 'not totally difference'. Your command of English is atrocious."

Instead you said It is so full of errors it boggles the mind how bad Sinkie schools must be. "lah" isn't even in the Oxford Dictionary". You have to go to the Coxford dictionary in order to find the term.

clap clap clap:cool:

your english very good huh... i no fight with u..

otherwise your 'advice', 'advise', 'rice' thing will come out again..:rolleyes:

Sheriffjim

Is this not a trait of Singaporean that we all know about?!
What's wrong with a little bargaining - thick skin or not

You mentioned that the bahavour is "very chinese" Well, get use to it.

As a shop open for business, selling goods or services, you must be open to all types of customers of all sorts. If you are not happy, stay in your fucking country and stop earning our Singapore Dollars.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you here.I don't see anything kiasu here.Old cars do have a problem with their petrol tank.So it needs such treatment.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Instead you said It is so full of errors it boggles the mind how bad Sinkie schools must be. "lah" isn't even in the Oxford Dictionary". You have to go to the Coxford dictionary in order to find the term.

Boss, you do not need to speak correct english to a bunch of sinkies. IT doesn't worth the effort at all.

Even if you do the proper english for them, they might not understand. Sometimes, you need to speak their type of language in order to send the message across.

By speaking proper english, you are showing respect for that person, but why do sinkies need any respect.

But if you are doing a language education for them, then it is another story.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this not a trait of Singaporean that we all know about?!
What's wrong with a little bargaining - thick skin or not

You mentioned that the bahavour is "very chinese" Well, get use to it.

As a shop open for business, selling goods or services, you must be open to all types of customers of all sorts. If you are not happy, stay in your fucking country and stop earning our Singapore Dollars.

I agree, open to all types of customer. THe worst are those that comes from sinkieland and that is why the seller needs to have some mental preparation when dealing with one. And that leaves much to the name of sinkieland.

Well, get used to it when sinkies leave such an impression. Get used to it is not for me, you should tell that to the seller. I do not think he wish to do this sinkie's business.

The auntie should just get it from the internet since she mentioned it a few times but , for some reasons, she still keeps coming back and "threaten" with the sentence: Can buy from internet. I do not see any point in doing that as though the seller would even care if he lose the business from the INTERNET.
( Isn't this a fuck tup sinkie behavior?)

The seller only serves people who deserve to be served. That is the hint he is giving but that sinkie aunty did not seem to notice it and too busy trying her " buy from internet" stint.

Give me a break.

However, my point is not about the way the seller should treat and face his customer. But on the way a customer should behave like a real human being when trying to buy a service from a company.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, you do not need to speak correct english to a bunch of sinkies. IT doesn't worth the effort at all.

Even if you do the proper english for them, they might not understand. Sometimes, you need to speak their type of language in order to send the message across.

By speaking proper english, you are showing respect for that person, but why do sinkies need any respect.

CB Kia tonychat,

mai por leh... call leongsam boss..:biggrin::biggrin:

seems like balls-carrying in deeply entrenched into your character liao..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB Kia tonychat,

remember huh.. friction not same as fiction hor...:biggrin::eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The seller only serves people who deserve to be served. That is the hint he is giving but that sinkie aunty did not seem to notice it and too busy trying her " buy from internet" stint.

QUOTE]

CB Kia tonychat

pls lah... your prostitute ladyboy gf serves whoever has $$.. she/he has no say over whoever wants to screw his/her arse..:biggrin::eek: