• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkie kanna conned by PRC

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEVER EVER trust a Bitch PRC they are world worst bitch you can find!!

Right when she got her SG Citizenship she will jumps ship and divorce you

its all pre-plan. Worst still she will import her Foreign Trash Parent, cousins, brothers and sisters

to live in you home like hotel FOC of course.. You are the provider for food and lodging making

you like a bloody fool!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just follow Ah Loong la. Married a local Sinkie woman. Help him to run the country down....i mean upturn the downturn.

You are another sinkie cock here who like to mentioned lky and his whole God damn family members.

So when he sees lky photo and bow to him, he can get his flat back.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all he should have done a DNA paternity test on that little girl.

Just because your wife birthed you a cute girl does not mean she's yours. :wink:

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all he should have done a DNA paternity test on that little girl.

Just because your wife birthed you a cute girl does not mean she's yours. :wink:

You are right lor..I was thinking of the same when I was reading his facebook

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its all pre-plan. Worst still she will import her Foreign Trash Parent, cousins, brothers and sisters

to live in you home like hotel FOC of course.. You are the provider for food and lodging making

you like a bloody fool!!

Women are not for trusting, but rather for thrusting. PRC, Sinkie or any other nationality.

http://jaysanalysis.com/2010/07/29/lord-chesterfield-to-his-son-on-women/

Women, then, are only children of a larger growth; they have an entertaining tattle, and sometimes
wit; but for solid reasoning, good sense, I never knew in my life one that had it, or who
reasoned or acted consequentially for four-and-twenty hours together. Some little passion or
humor always breaks upon their best resolutions. Their beauty neglected or controverted,
their age increased, or their supposed understandings depreciated, instantly kindles their
little passions, and overturns any system of consequential conduct, that in their most
reasonable moments they might have been capable of forming.

A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does
with a sprightly forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with
serious matters; though he often makes them believe that he does both; which is the thing in
the world that they are proud of; for they love mightily to be dabbling in business (which by
the way they always spoil); and being justly distrustful that men in general look upon them
in a trifling light, they almost adore that man who talks more seriously to them, and who
seems to consult and trust them; I say, who seems; for weak men really do, but wise ones only
seem to do it.

Heed this timeless advice.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you like a bloody fool!!

This story reminds me of a friend of mine.
Once get the SG Citizenship, all the kang tao start coming out.
Told him to sue her, but he says just forget it.
The ex wife, did not contest for the flat.
In the end, both parted ways.
Last I heard, he saw the ex wife, working in one of those Beauty salon.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not goin to gloat over this chap's miseries.. Seems like a decent hard working chap who willing to slog hard for his family through honest means.. Hope he will win his case against that PRC bitch..

Once again this proves that PRC bitches are just for fuck and not for marriage..

These Bitches are downright shameless and cheap and they don't mind showing the world their shameless manipulative ways as long as they stand to gain..

AhNeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the story sound so much like the suzhou fiasco lky had. Anybody else see the similarity?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair I will say that not all ATBs are like that. Look out for those ATBs who have been Sinkified, came here and studied in local schools, and now they're doing some white collar job.

If you're marrying some girl/auntie who's working as a beer girl or hairdresser or masseuse, good luck to you. :cool:

Still, I would personally avoid marriage altogether.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair I will say that not all ATBs are like that. Look out for those ATBs who have been Sinkified, came here and studied in local schools, and now they're doing some white collar job.

If you're marrying some girl/auntie who's working as a beer girl or hairdresser or masseuse, good luck to you. :cool:

As with ATB? or all woman:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the story sound so much like the suzhou fiasco lky had. Anybody else see the similarity?

What fiasco? I thought the memoirs called Suzhou a great success? :wink:

GreatSuccess.jpg

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahahahaha ....... I thought PRC mei meis only con old Sinkie men ? How come young man also kenna this type of shit ?

Singapore's Woman's Charter is so well known. Even foreign girls come in here to mess around with us.

Anyway, this case is a good reminder to all the younger brothers here.

jw5

Loyal

Many of the ATBs who go overseas "looking for a better life" tend to be like that. Many, not all.

Some of the nicest people/women I have ever met are ATBs living in China.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the ATBs who go overseas "looking for a better life" tend to be like that. Many, not all.

Some of the nicest people/women I have ever met are ATBs living in China.

Machiam the La liga? The best players play in the home league and never leave the country?

Seriously similar stories are being played out in sinkieland everyday.
Most sinkies are dumbfucks no streetwise after being nannied too long by vile pap.

jw5

Loyal
Machiam the La liga? The best players play in the home league and never leave the country?

Seriously similar stories are being played out in sinkieland everyday.
Most sinkies are dumbfucks no streetwise after being nannied too long by vile pap.

Santi Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo, Roberto Soldado and the Sole Non-Automated Policeman will all beg to differ. :p

Have some pity for the sinkie gongkias too. So long kena screwed by vile scums, they also want some tender screwin' of their own.
Alas manyatime, kena screwed again. :eek: