• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros in LOS now can advise weather temp(day/nite) in Middle n up North Kingdom.?
will be flying there in 2days time.......kop khun kap.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any bros in LOS now can advise weather temp(day/nite) in Middle n up North Kingdom.?
will be flying there in 2days time.......kop khun kap.
Not sure about the BKK and the North but if coming to Pattaya, expected some light rain here in the late afternoon/evenings over the next few days with temp. at around 25-30 degrees The weather forecast sabo me few days ago when I did my laundry on a forecasted "Sunny Day".

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not sure about the BKK and the North but if coming to Pattaya, expected some light rain here in the late afternoon/evenings over the next few days with temp. at around 25-30 degrees The weather forecast sabo me few days ago when I did my laundry on a forecasted "Sunny Day".

This morning temperature was cool cos overnight at 1.30am a big storm broke and lasted about an hour. Lots of thunder and lightning, haven't got this for a while. I bet many places flooded but should be cleared by this morning.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This morning temperature was cool cos overnight at 1.30am a big storm broke and lasted about an hour. Lots of thunder and lightning, haven't got this for a while. I bet many places flooded but should be cleared by this morning.
Was talking to one of my client few days ago. Told me the best time to go look for property in Pattaya is after a heavy rain. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know him first. My new office is in a flood prone zone but is more due to poor drainage than rain. :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if i asked this before here.......any bros heard of a local T-shirt brand named 'No Problem'.....its better than average quality with self printed or plain designs machiam brands like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom.......their flagship store used to be at MBK. I checked with some Thais and they say they never heard of this brand (or maybe no longer in business).

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not sure if i asked this before here.......any bros heard of a local T-shirt brand named 'No Problem'.....its better than average quality with self printed or plain designs machiam brands like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom.......their flagship store used to be at MBK. I checked with some Thais and they say they never heard of this brand (or maybe no longer in business).

Pii Narong. I checked with my purchasers. They told me that ALL THAIS know this brand because its a common brand for the masses. I asked them for shop they told me its in every market, no shop. I told them MBK has I think, they told me unlikely because its thuk-thuk product. However they confirm to me that the quality is actually pretty good comparing the price. Ok so I guess you need to go talat for this one.

(after staying here for 6 years I am very surprised that I've not heard this, so embarass when I spoke to my staff :(
)

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQEYRGbq7pU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This Bell really shock me :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Narong. I checked with my purchasers. They told me that ALL THAIS know this brand because its a common brand for the masses. I asked them for shop they told me its in every market, no shop. I told them MBK has I think, they told me unlikely because its thuk-thuk product. However they confirm to me that the quality is actually pretty good comparing the price. Ok so I guess you need to go talat for this one.

(after staying here for 6 years I am very surprised that I've not heard this, so embarass when I spoke to my staff :(
)

my surprised too Pii when i asked 3 thai bangkokians yesterday i met at golden mile.....2 were SYTs so i thot the brand was ancient history but another was a MILF so no excuse......they actually laughed in my face.......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about Thai brands........Naraya is another brand....an open secret that many ladies know already........i think they finally came to singapore not long ago.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
my surprised too Pii when i asked 3 thai bangkokians yesterday i met at golden mile.....2 were SYTs so i thot the brand was ancient history but another was a MILF so no excuse......they actually laughed in my face.......

Ya my staff stared at me blank like WTF, then laugh aloud and made the "announcement" to all the girls downstairs and everyone laughed. knn lucky she is the very chio one if not sure kenna f by me.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, have not heard of this brand. Other LOS apparel i know is AZ, harzzard, UFO and MC jeans.

Ok, later will testing with staff.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NW, have not heard of this brand. Other LOS apparel i know is AZ, harzzard, UFO and MC jeans.

Ok, later will testing with staff.
I am out of touch liao.....of the ones you listed only know MC and Hazzard.......another brand i find quite okay is Tevin.
Remember Guy Laroche brand was cheap in Thailand then....like how ladies buy cheap branded bras in LOS.....dunno what happened later.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was longing for a nice plate of fried carrot cake told staff about it. This morning got a surprise from her:

BED40F34-C2D1-4E90-BABD-918405F7A4FE-322-00000095F3CA49F3.jpg

Its delicious too but different. Thai style with lots of vege.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ladies buy cheap branded bras in LOS.....
Kns, on lingerie ...which reminds me siam everytime when kena "accosted" into Kyra or Playboy (or Playgirl) shops. But once, I liked G string part:p

joetys said:
delicious too but different. Thai style with lots of vege
Just like oyster omelette, theirs kinda sticky "or suan" (on hot plate)

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was longing for a nice plate of fried carrot cake told staff about it. This morning got a surprise from her:

BED40F34-C2D1-4E90-BABD-918405F7A4FE-322-00000095F3CA49F3.jpg

Its delicious too but different. Thai style with lots of vege.

1. Very, very unusual to hv lime. Shud provide lime drink instead.
2. Fantastic website....tmd....w tks
will be in LOS 2nite to attack the usual thai foods, birs, etc prob CM,Lmpg areas for 8 days.
You in wch area ?.