• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slice of thai mango today, on jet setting monk with millions of baht (cash management) :p

517346.jpg

[video=youtube;sANFgwoJeic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sANFgwoJeic&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/357979/jet-setter-monk-linked-to-money-laundering

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a great dinner last night as usual, in Pattaya, and it's greater because had it with our Pattaya resident forummer Chonburifc.

We were dining by the sea in Nang Nual restaurant along Pattaya's infamous Walking Street. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...aya_Restaurant-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Started off with greens and salted fish

Followed by lobster with cheese

Giant tiger prawns salted

Crayfish pepper and salt

Chilli Crab

Garouper steamed

I have to admit last nights crab wasn't really good next time will have their steamed crab.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See the picture, i know the crab beh jiak liao lah.

Alamak you are here again, good la, thanks for your support. So how? Cancel veggie now?

Anyway past few days too much entertaining and heavy food so this evening simple char bee hoon and chinese tea for me.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak you are here again, good la, thanks for your support. So how? Cancel veggie now?

Anyway past few days too much entertaining and heavy food so this evening simple char bee hoon and chinese tea for me.

Inside this thread, i give you face. Outside this thread, i see you 1 time fuck you 1 time. :oIo:

You need to drink some pomegranate juice. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. gam siah mak mak for the dinner at nang nual last night. and also all the good advices. yeah, i think i spent too much money in the past few months. tell u guys, tomorrow onwards, i wil save money. but tonight i need to celebrate becos tomorrow i am a changed person.

also big welcome to the bro who just dropped by. paiseh, was driving earlier. want to anywhere tonight, let me know. hehehe

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai version of chilli crab is more towards curry flavour right? Tried before in Yaowarat.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. gam siah mak mak for the dinner at nang nual last night. and also all the good advices. yeah, i think i spent too much money in the past few months. tell u guys, tomorrow onwards, i wil save money. but tonight i need to celebrate becos tomorrow i am a changed person.

also big welcome to the bro who just dropped by. paiseh, was driving earlier. want to anywhere tonight, let me know. hehehe

Dey, where do u want to bring me to?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bee hoon actually not good degestion too. fry beehon also got oil and with so much fried shallot, it cannot consider healthy at all.

btw, uncle u fried trotter bee hoon?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bee hoon actually not good degestion too. fry beehon also got oil and with so much fried shallot, it cannot consider healthy at all.

btw, uncle u fried trotter bee hoon?

Absolutely right that its actually not so healthy. Fried beehoon with canned braised pork not trotter. GuLong brand.