• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Always nice to have a lazy Sunday afternoon break

null-151.jpg

null-152.jpg

null-153.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning or afternoon to all. some tips on riding motorbikes in pattaya.

1. try to follow behind another bike but not too close.
2. if want to ride against traffic (sometimes bo bian), make sure switch on signal lights.:p
3. if no license or want to avoid road blocks, use the small sois. the small sois are interconnected from nakluea to jomtien.
4. if kena mata, don't guai lan with them. sure lose want.
5. watch out for tourists, many from left hand drive countries.the other one to watchout are the song taews.
6. get a good lock if you need to park at unfamiliar place.

I add one more......if you rent a bike and caused some damage to it......do not go back to the shop.
Throw the bike down from pattaya hill and forgo your deposit.....if not you will end up paying the inflated price of the entire bike eventhough your damage is only a dent on the fuel tank.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Having my last meal with family before flying out

null-155.jpg

tze char first then

null-154.jpg

Johore durians after dinner

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tze char first then

Hahahaha.Guan Kim still there. PRC MIL of boss returning change to old uncle. However Malay stall no longer there liaoz.

Hehehe. Say hello to the fierce auntie boss of the opposite aquarium shop in the market.

Bro, thanks for the pics.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahahaha.Guan Kim still there. PRC MIL of boss returning change to old uncle. However Malay stall no longer there liaoz.

Hehehe. Say hello to the fierce auntie boss of the opposite aquarium shop in the market.

Bro, thanks for the pics.

Tze Char sucks don't even think next time. Malay store still there always there. Opens morning.

null-156.jpg

Kim Hong (golden phoenix) Durian - it's very creamy and all jiu-jee (small seeds) very solid, $10 each.

null-157.jpg

now at airport, great weekend with family, shopping, eating and drinking, though only 24hrs it is a memorable weekend

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[aQUOTE=joetys;1312012]Tze Char sucks don't even think next time. Malay store still there always there. Opens morning.

null-156.jpg

Kim Hong (golden phoenix) Durian - it's very creamy and all jiu-jee (small seeds) very solid, $10 each.

null-157.jpg

now at airport, great weekend with family, shopping, eating and drinking, though only 24hrs it is a memorable weekend[/QUOTE]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some unknow reason, i like the onion rings but paiseh to order onion rings alone. so this is the real main dish. second serving of onion rings liaoz. :p

20121202_191039.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
for some unknow reason, i like the onion rings but paiseh to order onion rings alone. so this is the real main dish. second serving of onion rings liaoz. :p

20121202_191039.jpg

Pii Chon your onion rings look like pla-muk thod (squid)

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

null-155.jpg

tze char first then

null-154.jpg

Hi joetys, never say "Having my last meal with family before flying out", sounds like having your last meal. Not a good sign or good words to use.
Maybe you not the pantan or not superstitious type but be on the safe side avoid using words like, "last meal", "last meeting", "last drink", etc...
May you continue having good meals with your family.

Durian with small seeds are the best value for money and the tummy. Good Deal.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi joetys, never say "Having my last meal with family before flying out", sounds like having your last meal. Not a good sign or good words to use.
Maybe you not the pantan or not superstitious type but be on the safe side avoid using words like, "last meal", "last meeting", "last drink", etc...
May you continue having good meals with your family.

Durian with small seeds are the best value for money and the tummy. Good Deal.

Sweeeee bro. CHEERS!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning guys. Today woke up early as need to go to Land Transport Ministry to get my annual tax renewal for the hybrid. Can't believe 1 year liaoz but mileage only 26,000 km nia. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. 10 storey and 16 storey, Margaret drive, ABC, Stirling road, Ghim Moh market and Ang Sua market got many gems in the past but not so sure now. Seems that everything change liaoz.