• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't anyhow say hor ! This one is Joe's territory.

My favorite place is here hor:

cct-church-bangkok-web.jpg

Bro why didn't you put the location? Power la christian in a buddhist majority country. I actually know of one thai girl that converted and became catholic and came to live in sg after marrying a sg guy.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I suggest you improve your photo taking skills. Half see half cannot see, very frustrated, you know. Want to zap you, you know :(
Hehehe. Lady on left is Miss LEO and Lady on right is Miss TIGER. Everyone here knows I am a Chang supporter so they don't dare to come close cause my table already serve by Miss CHANG. :smile:

Hehehehe. Will be good if someone can order LEO or TIGER on top of CHANG.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
your dinner looks very sumptuous..

Thanks. Doing business always end up having makan like these. ery bad for health. Worst is alcohol that follows. And then the time too spend too little time home and rest as in sleep. Like tonight I just pop into the bedroom of the resort.

Don't anyhow say hor ! This one is Joe's territory.

Pii KYP. Don't anyhow say hor, once a week cannot consider territory hor.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just went market buy seafood for tonight's BBQ from these fellas. Could see 50m behind them fishermen hauling up their catch and after bringing them here for sale. See how fresh these can be?

9a7c20cb.jpg

64b05e98.jpg

670bd70c.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro joe i saw horseshoe crab.....pls dun buy that stuff......if you dunno how to cook eat already can mati one.

Thank you Pii Narong. This thing give my the creep because it ooks like some alien. Cannot understand how Thais can eat this stuff.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Pii Narong. This thing give my the creep because it ooks like some alien. Cannot understand how Thais can eat this stuff.

I used to play with that 'alien' when I was a kid. My mom used to buy live ones from market and cook it for my dad. I believe it's some form aphrodisiac.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to play with that 'alien' when I was a kid. My mom used to buy live ones from market and cook it for my dad. I believe it's some form aphrodisiac.

Horseshoe crab not easy to cook cos' not much meat. Think not all types can eat. Only certain type can eat. What you see in the market is OK.

wiscom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros can help translate the following:แล้วแต่คุณจะคิดนะ! ฉันก็ไม่รู้ว่าเพื่อนของคุณพูดอะไรเกี่ยวกับฉัน
คุณคิดแค่เรื่องฉัน แล้วฉันล่ะ" จะรู้ได้อย่างไรว่าคุณเป็นอย่างไร"
google translate does not work.................
Thanks..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Come to Sin City lah. I bring you go makan at this joint. Quite a popular place with sao sao too.

Just received my WP extension, for another 5 months only. Still waiting for news on possible live telecast of Euro 2012. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Frankly, I prefer indoor makan, just like the Italian place. Not having to worry about mosquitoes and bugs. :smile:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just received my WP extension, for another 5 months only. Still waiting for news on possible live telecast of Euro 2012. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Frankly, I prefer indoor makan, just like the Italian place. Not having to worry about mosquitoes and bugs. :smile:
Hehehe. Pan Pan? Outdoor restaurant is more popular in Sin City and most of the beach resorts. Most of the places have those big fans and mosquito incense. I also have small bottle of insect spray in my car. And most importantly, most outdoor place have young and beautiful beer/whisky promoters. :biggrin: