• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha, I'm glad you noticed, add flavour la and brings you to heaven the moment you bite into it
Did you put sugar cane for the sweetness? those skinnier sugarcane, also crunch/pound the prawn heads to small pieces and drained the juices

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will have prawn noodles for every meal for the next 3 days from today's breakfast.

But can have many pattern because already bought mee-pok, yew-mee, sake-mee, kuay-teow, bee-hoon. Then can dry or soup. etc etc.

Pii Chon you wanna come to taste? Sorry I cannot ask Khun Tae to bring to you, she helped for the pepper and mugs one time enough la.
Hehehehe. Will pay top THB for prawn noodles. BTW, did you fried the prawn heads for the soup? I really like prawn noodle soup especially the traditional black soup type.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Will pay top THB for prawn noodles. BTW, did you fried the prawn heads for the soup? I really like prawn noodle soup especially the traditional black soup type.

Prawn head + shells + xxxx, all fry together with some garlic and rock sugar

Ons or not? Come over for dinner la and stay over go back tomorrow morning la. We can have good drinks la.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come la bro, its songkran good excuse to get drunk. I bring you to Isaan to party on Saturday.

I cant drink lah, easily get drunk, had planned to go 3rd week of this month 1, but cancelled, got things to do... sianz.... next time next time, thanks for the invite P'Joe :smile:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prawn head + shells + xxxx, all fry together with some garlic and rock sugar

Prawns fm sea OR inland ponds? I had phobia looking at inland ones at Phils; they dump any shits at the ponds.
When flood, no longer clean n fresh. All the shits n sweetness in prawns' head. Imagine u full boil them?
So always take fm salt sea.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
สวัสดีปีใหม่ or sa-wat-di pi mai to all Siam bros.

Greeting from Muthu:smile:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2U4AP7pCjM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Prawns fm sea OR inland ponds? I had phobia looking at inland ones at Phils; they dump any shits at the ponds.
When flood, no longer clean n fresh. All the shits n sweetness in prawns' head. Imagine u full boil them?
So always take fm salt sea.

I never like fresh water prawns. Only use sea prawns. For today's hay-mee its all big tiger prawns at 240 baht per kilo.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
สวัสดีปีใหม่ or sa-wat-di pi mai to all Siam bros.

Greeting from Muthu:smile:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2U4AP7pCjM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Sawasdee Khun Muthu

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My God!!!!! Isn't that the guy who predicted the soccer world cup winner!!!!????? :eek:

How on earth did he end up in the soup????

You mean Paul? You're funny.

Anyway its is a lazy afternoon here and its time to start

8c40da2a.jpg

A nice glass of Pastis