• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished 3hrs traditional Thai massage. Feel a little hungry stopped opposite massage place for some Teochew night porridge. Lor-ark and Lor-tau-hu.

bf9d7730.jpg

With chai-por fried eggs

e82261e2.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Runroaders in LOS, 多多保重

Interior Minister Claims No Reports of Insurgency During Songkran Festival

BANGKOK: -- The interior minister disclosed that there are no reports of insurgency during the Songkran Festival, and that he has ordered officials to conduct a rigorous inspection and monitor the situation closely to minimize impacts on tourism.

Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit talked about the bombing incident in the southern region, saying that he has enjoined all officials to closely look after residents and tourists at their full potential to prevent further chaos.

Yongyuth added that officials have never neglected their duties but too strict measures could affect tourism.

He asserted that communication will be improved from all parties and that officials will continue following the King's statute, which is “To understand, assess, and develop solutions into problems”.

Officials are rushing to fix the situation at their best, as their top priority is to protect country's resources and residents, including tourists, since many Malaysian tourists have died and were injured during the incidents.

Yongyuth further said that there are no reports of insurgency during the Songkran Festival. However, people must tread carefully.

Furthermore, Yongyuth went on to talk about a campaign to reduce the number of accidents.

He urged all provinces to put this campaign as the top priority, and asked residents to refrain from drinking alcohol and take stringent measures in following traffic laws to minimize the likelihood of accidents.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
e25e9f61.jpg

Variety of food, got a big kitchen to whip up most things yo desire and they can do

0aaab946.jpg

Old school setup, love it this way

Well the cost?

Braised Duck = 80 baht (big portion of meat I think easily $10)

Chai Por Eggs = 50 baht (this one cannot finish too big portion for a person)

Braised Tao-Hu = 30 baht (again this is a very big portion)

Boiled Rice = 5 baht

Total = 165 baht

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Runroaders in LOS, 多多保重

Thanks buddy. My holiday starts on 12th, the eve of Songkran, will stay home. 13th Songkran Day I have meeting with Japs probably end up with dinner and soapy massage. 14th visit "friend" in Khon Kaen, stay a night with great Isaan party at night. 15th return to Bangkok. 16th off to China to 10 days. 25th back to Bangkok. 27th off to States for 2 weeks holiday. So no chance to meet any terrorist la.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well the cost?

Braised Duck = 80 baht (big portion of meat I think easily $10)

Chai Por Eggs = 50 baht (this one cannot finish too big portion for a person)

Braised Tao-Hu = 30 baht (again this is a very big portion)

Boiled Rice = 5 baht

Total = 165 baht
Damn cheap man.... I miss BKK :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Damn cheap man.... I miss BKK :(

Hey buddy since you not sleep yet I want to share a song with you. Singer not pretty but love her voice and this song.

[video=youtube;2LOeDxkUv8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOeDxkUv8Y&feature=related[/video]
Tam Ao Arai

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey buddy since you not sleep yet I want to share a song with you. Singer not pretty but love her voice and this song.
Tam Ao Arai
I remember this is a fat lady singer? ehh, she inside mtv, hahaha

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0x033FAXTJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is my 1st female thai song I heard, hahaha, still love it, hahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0x033FAXTJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is my 1st female thai song I heard, hahaha, still love it, hahaha

Wow this phuying looks hot

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone. Weekend starts today in Thailand. Tomorrow is another holiday. Holiday to remind AGAIN they are still around, sigh. Everyone says Thailand is so strong never been colonized by angmohs unlike the rest of SEAsia. It depends on how you look at it, it could be the Thai leadership got no balls to fight made a deal with the foreign devils and just allow them to pass through to the rest of SEAsia? Some Thais even told me it is wrong to say they had not been colonized because Thailand had always been colonized by one family until today. I really don't know, hearing what they say. But tis interesting for all to reflect, both Thais living here and even foreigners reading our history books. Strange place but nicest place on earth.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone. Weekend starts today in Thailand. Tomorrow is another holiday. Holiday to remind AGAIN they are still around, sigh. Everyone says Thailand is so strong never been colonized by angmohs unlike the rest of SEAsia. It depends on how you look at it, it could be the Thai leadership got no balls to fight made a deal with the foreign devils and just allow them to pass through to the rest of SEAsia? Some Thais even told me it is wrong to say they had not been colonized because Thailand had always been colonized by one family until today. I really don't know, hearing what they say. But tis interesting for all to reflect, both Thais living here and even foreigners reading our history books. Strange place but nicest place on earth.
History 101.
Thai gave away alot of land to angmos thats why never kena colonized....
They also allied with the Jap during WWII to safe their own arse.
History to be proud of or shame? You be the judge.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning Alamaking.

Hey guys, just discovered a very good feeling this morning, something I've never experience before - cruising down the road on my new truck, windows down, pot between my fingers, turn up the volume the below song. Fuxx, feeling of freedom I cannot describe man! Feels freeeeeeeeeee feels like a real man.

[video=youtube;gbxunS87jH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbxunS87jH0[/video]