• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A question for the ladies

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you were married to me and I died but I had an identical twin who was single who could move in immediately to fill the void would you consider this to be a viable option?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yours truly is looking forward to Claire's reply but what's troubling you Mr Leong?

Nothing at the moment but I was just pondering the scenario and I'm looking for the female view on this plausible situation.

Threads of this nature are also in line with the new touchy and feely direction I'm taking this forum. It allows all the battling factions in this forum to reveal the softer side of their personas.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threads of this nature are also in line with the new touchy and feely direction I'm taking this forum. It allows all the battling factions in this forum to reveal the softer side of their personas.

The chicks here appear to be strong-headed, not your truly's girl-next-door.
It makes yours truly feel that these ladies are like patrons of KTV and the men are the hostesses in this ecology.

and Mr Leong is like the mamasan? :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing at the moment but I was just pondering the scenario and I'm looking for the female view on this plausible situation.

Nice try!! Only ladyboys will entertain you.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... but I had an identical twin who was single who could move in immediately to fill the void would you consider this to be a viable option?
female view on this plausible situation. Threads of this nature are also in line with the new touchy and feely direction
Hypothetical question to female gender in our midst. Cynic in me thinks this only exists in romance novels and celluloid.

Still, would be interesting to get flavour of charbors views.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hypothetical question to female gender in our midst. Cynic in me thinks this only exists in romance novels and celluloid.

Not that hypothetical. My piano tutor married her husband's younger brother after her hubby died of cancer. Very happy second marriage.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a charbor and the only view I like is a view of a big prick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it would have been an uneasy triangular relationship, but if one twin were to kick the bucket the other would likely fill the void and revert the relationship into a normal one-on-one. there's no one size fits all, more like case by case. but if i'm a guy who's dating or marries a twin, i'll invite both to live with me. and call it a hot-standby relationship. :p

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199707/my-twin-marriage

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that hypothetical. My piano tutor married her husband's younger brother after her hubby died of cancer. Very happy second marriage.

Women can easily open her hole for another man to make incest seems like a norm.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a charbor and the only view I like is a view of a big prick.
Batang in disguise, with a big hard-on yourself :p:eek:

yellowarse said:
May well be. But if reverse mirror image, and minus the tragic loss part:

Meet identical twins Anna DeClinque and Lucy DeCinque dating the same man, Ben Byrnem, who've spent £130k on cosmetic surgery to look more alike | Metro
twi2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you were married to me and I died but I had an identical twin who was single who could move in immediately to fill the void would you consider this to be a viable option?

Boss you too idealistic . . . . . I'm sure lady would have gotten the insurance payout and very happy celebrating where got so time to be lovey dovey needing to fill in her void . . . . sure she prefers another newer person to fill in her void than a same old one

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be night-time in New Zealand now, so may I ask again, "can you feel the love tonight?" :p

[video=youtube;25QyCxVkXwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ[/video]