• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a gracious society

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
first and foremost, you must educate the bullies here to be more gracious before you start preaching to others

when intellectuals behave like thugs and hooligans, don't expect others to be civil, kind and gracious

when people in power with influence and authority misbehave, then it's just a dream to be gracious

people who are hypocrites, liars and street bullies should be sent to re-education camps to learn how to treat each other
with respect and with humility - not with mindless vulgarities and obscenities...

to have a gracious society, start with yourself first....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first and foremost, you must educate the bullies here to be more gracious before you start preaching to others

when intellectuals behave like thugs and hooligans, don't expect others to be civil, kind and gracious

when people in power with influence and authority misbehave, then it's just a dream to be gracious

people who are hypocrites, liars and street bullies should be sent to re-education camps to learn how to treat each other
with respect and with humility - not with mindless vulgarities and obscenities...

First and foremost, this STEWPIG Kopi Fart must look at himself in the mirror
Before he comes into any thread and talks about of all things Graciousness

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, this STEWPIG Kopi Fart must look at himself in the mirror
Before he comes into any thread and talks about of all things Graciousness
This Rice Wasting Spammer is the biggest thug and hooligan of all
As shown by his posts in the other thread below about Food Courts
This Big Bad Hypocrite certainly showed neither respect nor humility
Calling others “utter failure in life”, et cetera
And this is only one example if you look at his other posts
Nine out of ten are these smearing, tarring, ungracious ones
Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, this Kopi Fart is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, this Kopi Fart is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE

[video=youtube;lidFipyLG8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFipyLG8k[/video]

nahbeh like this also want to complain
eat in comfort
eat in air con cleanliness
eat in nice big beautiful environment
complain so much....$3.80 also complain
you must be an utter failure in life
can't even afford to pay this small amount for lunch
next time ,go to the nearest coffee shop...you can get for $2/- all in..
and sometimes, you can be charged $4.80 for some coffee shops too
singaporeans are number one chief in complaining and whining....chey!

The thread starter is merely expressing his unhappiness with the high price the operator Food Republic charged him, now this is a fact. Perhaps he was ignorant about the price and realized only when paying. Like everyone here we are entitled to come in here to make some noise be it negative noise in this case or your positive noise in exhorting PAP endlessly.

There is no need to get personal with the thread starter by calling him a "failure in life" for making some noise and accusing him for "can't even afford to pay", did he not pay? I am afraid I need to express my disagreement and disgust to your post here.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ordinary folk don't own shit to anyone.
No need to be gracious, no need to integrate with anyone they don't want to.
As long as ordinary folk don't break the laws and don't harm others, they are not answerable to anyone.

The establishment people aka country leaders on the other hand, show how ungracious they are in dealing with critics, detractors and political opponents, treat people who are not their family members and friends with an utter lack of empathy and compassion, time and again show how materialistic and nepotistic they are, while constantly stating the obvious and making motherhood statements, and occasionally talking shit about toothpicks or chillis and onions.

If they want people to be gracious, then be examples to the rest of the country, instead of behaving like greedy obnoxious shittalkers, and then later kpkb all day long that people are not gracious. That goes for their PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) like kopisai as well.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont be a fucking hyporite lah Asterix and Jw5
both of you are nothing but intellectual snobs
utter failures in life
utter failures here
utter failures everywhere
practising double standards with triple heads
bowing to the mighty
patronising those with nuclear power
kissing the sole of those who wear powerful shoes
what an utter shame - an utter failure...
now fuck off !!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utter failures in life
utter failures here
bowing to the mighty
now fuck off !!!

The Kopi Fart is a confirmed UTTER FAILURE IN LIFE
Can’t even spell properly, go back to primary school
It’s HYPOCRITE you idiotic STEWpig ungracious bum
Bowing to the mighty and groveling like a sycophant
Is you the useless Rice Wasting Kopi Fart like here

there is no need to be apologetic about what you did
you have the power and you have the right to do it
now have a nice holiday in Germany....cheers!!!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utter failures in life
utter failures here
bowing to the mighty
now fuck off !!!
In this Rice Waster’s book anyone smarter than him
Is an intellectual snub, this is STEWPIG PAPzi logic
Goodness graciousness Great Balls of Fire,
The Kopi Fart is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE

[video=youtube;4bB5xL577r4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bB5xL577r4[/video]

Hyporite? Hahaha! CONFIRMED FUCKING UTTER FAILURE IN LIFE
Useless Rice Wasting Kopi Fart next time you might as well spell it as HIPPOrite
FUCKING USELESS UTTER FAILURE IN LIFE
Disappointing indeed, very disappointing
How did you ever pass the IB test?
By licking the tester's balls?
Hahaha Hahaha

:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore a gracious society ??? Try taking the MRT during the peak hrs.. you will see how 'gracious' Sinkies can be ... :(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Previously I would say give us "a generation or two can we can do it".

Now with the influx of FT especially from you know where and where, we would need 3 to 4 generations....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion. We are a gracious society, only if it does not affect ourselves. This is the majority of Singaporean's mentality. Take charity for example. How many of us do charity work on a regular basis? No right? I cannot speak my others, but I can speak on behalf of my peers (the 1980s group). Most of them are more concern about whether they can afford a new car, if they should change a new job just for higher salary, thinking if they should buy a condo and rent out their HDB or planning where to go for their next holiday. Do they do charity? Hell yes, "we do" they will they you. "When Renci or President Charity is airing on TV, we do donate $20" This is their reply, this is their idea of charity. In our public transport, we still see abled body young people hogging the priority seat. The surprising thing is, most of the time, the people to give up that seat to those in need are FT single indians (I witnessed this a few times) When I was in Taipei, even at peak hours, people do not take up the priority seats in their trains and they do not rush into the train before people alight. We still have alot to catch up on graciousness.

What gracious and kind society? this must be the greatest joke on earth and an insult . First they force you to fight with one another and other FTs for COEs, housing, primary school places, university places, PSLE, exams, even car park slots, appointments in clinics, even MRT seats, foodcourt seats, etc, etc and then they and shtty timee tell you to be gracious!!!!!! sure I can be gracious only if my salary is 7 figures . go figure it

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sinkapore a gracious society ??? Try taking the MRT during the peak hrs.. you will see how 'gracious' Sinkies can be ... :(

overcrowding leads to undesirable behavior. neat. this is the same with overcrowded cage of mice.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

thank you, thank you for your continuous support for my threads, for helping fuel the disdain for the MIWs and the sycophants. must be very hard on you. thank you once again, thank you :biggrin:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is this just a dream? is this just an aspiration? can we truly be a gracious society? i believe we can if we try, all we need to do is to spare a thought for the others and encourage others to do likewise. :smile:

what's your take?

A gracious society can only be attained in Singapore when the population is predominantly White or Japanese.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
bro,
agree that we owe nothing to anyone. so a gracious society can only be a dream? :o

paiseh, meant to type owe, became own.................... :o

imho, it's a dream as long as those who are meant to set examples continue to be selfish, materialistic, inconsiderate, obnoxious and generally ungracious. I frequently refer to this as the "establishment mentality" but it's more than just that.....................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont have to be paiseh...stupid means stupid, no paiseh wan...ok...go dog fuck ok
you see what i mean? this mothefucking JW5 - biggest bully in this forum
I H P incarnate..diabolical, sinister, cunning, evil and vile...mr seah you lan lah!!!
one comment , jw5 blew his fucking top
all his intellect and all his poetic prowess
all gone down like unstoppable lausai
and also out jumped this fucking spider
and more from this great clone hunter -
more vicious mothefucking shit....this hypocrite
this blatant liar, this big street bully , this motherfucking I H P ...
deserved to be detained in the 99 hells of eternal torture and fire
talking about helping singapore
talkikng about building a wonderful singapore
lampar you understand...got this type of singaporean, singapore long long dies liao
number motherfucking bully in this forum
swear no profanities and no vulgarities
but became one motherfucking vulval mouth...pui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I H P go fuck dog!!!!!!!!!! pui!!!!!!!!!!!!