• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 x 0 (a lot of people answer this wrongly)

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK well lets take a look at the rules of mathematics:

1. 0 over anything is 0.

2. Anything divided by 0 is inconclusive (meaning it does not exist).

These two rules conflict with one another, creating a paradox. So...the answer in my opinion is that 0/0 is non-existant. If you use a normal calculator to calculate, the answer is error :o

Your # 2 above wrong lah, for example 1 divided by zero is infinity meaning it does exist.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK lah, zero divided by one is zero (this one we all know)
Plus one divided by zero is plus infinity
Minus one divided by zero is minus infinity
Zero divided by zero is undefined just like square root of minus one and it is not the same as infinity (the answer most people give) which is a very very big or very very small number.....

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is 20. You all retards :biggrin:

don't boast here.
Kiana and leongsam also know the answer , but they are too humble to tell us.
they only point out the simple things to us , like we are very lucky to have a caring govt. we should let govt keep our cpf $ if not all
will be wasted in batam.
simple things that sinkies find it difficult to comprehend.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give you the dates. 9th Aug first day of bleeding. 13th August last day. We fucked yesterday which is 16th. How? High chance to get pregnant? :o

from my calculations , you are safe.

knn... wifey pregnant you makan shiok shiok ..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
from my calculations , you are safe.

knn... wifey pregnant you makan shiok shiok ..

Wifey pregnant means I have to be hungry for 10 months at least. No choice leh. Wah lao, yesterday shoot out sibey song for that 10 seconds. More shiok than Usain Bolt winning the gold for 100m. But then now have to wory for the next 3 weeks. Knn, ask her to go take the morning after pill and she tell me she want to make a baby for me :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wifey pregnant means I have to be hungry for 10 months at least. No choice leh. Wah lao, yesterday shoot out sibey song for that 10 seconds. More shiok than Usain Bolt winning the gold for 100m. But then now have to wory for the next 3 weeks. Knn, ask her to go take the morning after pill and she tell me she want to make a baby for me :eek:

lu si gi na ... eng kai ... raiders will have 2 babies in near futures !

hooray !!! PRC babies for Raiders !:biggrin:

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never passed my Maths since Pri 3, yet I know the answer. Anything times kosong will give a kesong.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government give peasant money = Scenario 1: (5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5) x 0 >> answer is zero
Peasant give Government money = Scenario 2: 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 x 0 >> answer is 20

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk about this, I very stress. Last night my PRC gf was riding me. Then she climaxed at the same time as me, hence I did not pull out in time. Now I got headache lah. Don't know will pregnant or not. You know how to calculate when is fertile period? :biggrin:

I give you the dates. 9th Aug first day of bleeding. 13th August last day. We fucked yesterday which is 16th. How? High chance to get pregnant? :o

Bro, going by your dates; you are Fucking Safe ! ..and she's saFe for fucking tiLL 20th max..because her eggs for
the next cycLe have not formed yet ...:smile:
So you can go hantam somemore..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, going by your dates; you are Fucking Safe ! ..and she's saFe for fucking tiLL 20th max..because her eggs for
the next cycLe have not formed yet ...:smile:
So you can go hantam somemore..:biggrin:

Thanks brother. In the heat of the moment, no time to push her away :(