• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 x 0 (a lot of people answer this wrongly)

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tutorial from u-tube

[video=youtube;C6pHdW9yOAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6pHdW9yOAs[/video]

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese Multiplication Method

[video=youtube;HB1NaZrJU3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1NaZrJU3Q[/video]

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Me also got it wrong. WTF? use calculator also salah.

Thats because you dont know how to use the calculator properly.

Scenario 1: (5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5) x 0 >> answer is zero
Scenario 2: 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 x 0 >> answer is 20
(the zero is only multiplied with the last 5 singularly)
It's all about order of operation.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What about zero divided by zero?

Alot of people including uni graduates can give wrong answer hor!

Yeah, let me, the resident mathematics failure answer lah. Like that no stress mah. You ask those experts to answer, later wrong very malu lah :biggrin:

OK well lets take a look at the rules of mathematics:

1. 0 over anything is 0.

2. Anything divided by 0 is inconclusive (meaning it does not exist).

These two rules conflict with one another, creating a paradox. So...the answer in my opinion is that 0/0 is non-existant. If you use a normal calculator to calculate, the answer is error :o

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK well lets take a look at the rules of mathematics:

1. 0 over anything is 0.

2. Anything divided by 0 is inconclusive (meaning it does not exist).

These two rules conflict with one another, creating a paradox. So...the answer in my opinion is that 0/0 is non-existant. If you use a normal calculator to calculate, the answer is error :o

you sure the answer is not 15 ? lol :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
later many junior raiders in the north side...

Talk about this, I very stress. Last night my PRC gf was riding me. Then she climaxed at the same time as me, hence I did not pull out in time. Now I got headache lah. Don't know will pregnant or not. You know how to calculate when is fertile period? :biggrin:

I give you the dates. 9th Aug first day of bleeding. 13th August last day. We fucked yesterday which is 16th. How? High chance to get pregnant? :o