• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Andysiao & BlueCat,

Think you guys misread my message. What I mean is how often do you buy those special nos? Do you buy those nos on every draw, or after certain no. of draws, you let go those nos & buy new sets of nos?

me will buy both my last ic nos and wifey's ...
my date of birth and wifey's....
my car plate...
my home unit no + home block number and storey...
not forgetting both my kids last four digits of their birth cert (still young no ic) :p

my regular numbers are my age,h/p and insurance's numbers

Good Luck To All !

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Bros out there,

Just wondering, how often you guys 'keep' a particular number?
That no. or nos. may be ur special no. or some no. related to you like birthday, unit no. license plate, anniversary etc etc..

Do you buy that 'special' number on every draw, or after a certain no. of draws, then you decide to let go?

sum mor special nos, u may wan 2 buy longer la ... nos mor personal, like ur new car no, new hp no, wedding cert no, etc ...

how long is long? ... if cum out oredi, can stop buying la ... if nt, mayb buy until it cum out la ...

other nos, depend la ... like if u go ktv n a prc mei-mei gif u her no ask u if free remember 2 call her ... dese nos, if dun cum out after 3 draws, throw dem away la ...

if u pray 4 a number, but 3 draws la ... if u dream of a number, buy 4 draws la ...

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Andysiao & BlueCat,

Think you guys misread my message. What I mean is how often do you buy those special nos? Do you buy those nos on every draw, or after certain no. of draws, you let go those nos & buy new sets of nos?

As for me, I have some numbers that I will buy throughout the year. If strike I will continue again. Off course I am talking about permutations of a number. This number 1727 is one of them. I did bought direct and strike on 10/1/09, as a starter. The law of average that this number will re appear in 2 to 3 years time. So I would not buy direct again but carry on the permutations.
Sometimes, you may dream or come across a number for eg: 7721 or 7712.
Sometimes I would wage a direct bet on it. Normally I will try for 3 draws and never strike, then discard it.
In my experience, if you have luck, you will strike within 3 draws. Many occasions, this had happened to me. So to buy throughout the year, I wage on ibets or system.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally I will try for 3 draws and never strike, then discard it.
In my experience, if you have luck, you will strike within 3 draws. Many occasions, this had happened to me. So to buy throughout the year, I wage on ibets or system.

I ever heard this before from someone (forget who is it).
Say if wanna buy a new no. buy for 3draws.. if din open for that 3draws, just discard it.

Ever tried that before, the no. comes out direct in the 4th draw.. damn it! :mad:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot number 1327 came out 1st and starter. I missed 1st and 2nd prize, including direct 7721.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever heard this before from someone (forget who is it).
Say if wanna buy a new no. buy for 3draws.. if din open for that 3draws, just discard it.

Ever tried that before, the no. comes out direct in the 4th draw.. damn it! :mad:

lidat ... nex time u buy all ur nos 4 4 draws la ...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the combination of 1327 is super hot.
if want to buy,must at least buy 1 weeks in advance.
example,today buy for next Wednesday,maybe still have chance.

but sometimes you are lucky,try your luck.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor bro Bluecat -1327 must buy early a week of every draw intended...
i think yesterday not many singaporeans kana but those bought private ones may get to enjoy :biggrin:

good luck all for today TOTO :p

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot number 1327 came out 1st and starter. I missed 1st and 2nd prize, including direct 7721.

Wonder 4D got kelong or not. The combination of 1327 is super hot. When you want to buy them at sg pools, it's always sold out.

Congrats to those who bought 1327 yest, must be laughing all the way. :biggrin: Strike 2 times in the same draw.

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this number you have to buy one week in advance. Lets say Wednesday draw shut off at 6.00 pm on Wednesday, then you buy after the shut off time. There is a feeling that SMALL being shut off by pools. If you don't believe, you try on this coming saturday and after 6.00 pm you buy either 10 big 10 small ibets or 1 big 1 small system. If any bros try, please forward your reply.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dose red hot nos ... u muz buy 1 wk in advance ...

4 eg ... u buy after 6:05pm tis sat if u wanna try 4 nex sat's draw ...

small sells off faster dan big 4 ibets ...

Last edited:

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor bro Bluecat -1327 must buy early a week of every draw intended...
i think yesterday not many singaporeans kana but those bought private ones may get to enjoy :biggrin:

i heard this combination of number,those private also a bit scared.
if come out,maybe will not get the full amount.
maybe regular punters here,can share some lights on it ???

CNY_OX09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sat 14/02/09

1st Prize 5279
2nd Prize 8409
3rd Prize 2195

Starter Prizes
1950 2728
3117 3874
4416 4482
5278 5313