• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, you all can see the buying pattern of kumantong 4D Numbers.

When the predictions didn't come out on main draw, the 4D Prediction may come out on the next draw.

Buy Oil bottle Set and Blacky Set will suffice.

Now, say Sunday Prediction didn't come out, can use for wednesday. On Wednesday, have own new sets of 4D Numbers.

I am also here to share the truth with folks, 4D Numbers can be predicted and accuracy is 80% and is TOP 3 Prizes.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sylvester134,
today,at least manage to get back a little.

i do not buy after the week is over. i only buy the numbers' of the week.
so will be waiting for next Wed's numbers liao.

today is a great day,first strike 4D's IBet and then Liverpool just beaten Chelsea 1-0 and broken the longest unbeaten home's record of the EPL.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of 1010. When kumantong numbers show hitting consol or starter ibet, it is an appetizer and a hint.

It means it may come out on top 3 prize on next draw. this is the situation where you go for the 3rd shot on same set.

If don't win, it may miss 1 number in TOP 3.

So no budget , throw 1 buck on Ibet to cover backside.

This suggestion is base on pass experiences.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of 1010. When kumantong numbers show hitting consol or starter ibet, it is an appetizer and a hint.

It means it may come out on top 3 prize on next draw. this is the situation where you go for the 3rd shot on same set.

bro sylvester134,

you are a good man,to share your numbers here with all,every draw.
ok,me will try my luck on 1010 only cos i have my own regular numbers to buy.
see whether it will be beginner's luck for me.

wish everyone here, Good Luck !

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday Kumantong Numbers 29 Oct 2008
SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>> 0728

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 1018
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D by Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>>

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...soo long never come in...missed such a good thread!!! :biggrin:

Bro Sylvester...u r indeed a good person to come in n post every week...i shall start following ur numbers...hope that can strike!! :biggrin:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks for your tips, Bro Sylv.

I bought some of your nos. 1010 sold out.
Will give something back if strike back to cover my losses. This last few weeks no luck.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Result 29 Oct 08 Wed
Cons:
5198 9526 0716 0464 5817
6067 7816 7754 0916 8171

Strs:
9180 5388 1729 3714 4938
0022 5084 7124 3412 4336

3rd: 7271
2nd: 8546
1st:8726

Sorry, bro, Woohoo, i stole your job
but anyway, GOOD LUCK !!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro 0939,
congratulation...
well at least someone here strike again.

money was not meant to be mine else should have strike first prize - 8726,my colleague car at malaysia. today went back to work after a long weekend,he told me that last saturday's his car's ass was kissed by another.
he bought the other car's number 4144 and never bought his own car's number.
last saturday's 1st prize was 8276.
so today he bought his own car's number 8726 and strike.
was thinking of following him on the number but think last saturday already out,so in the end void the entry. else tomorrow will go Selegie and collect money liao....sianz...:mad:
but feel good for him,at least tomorrow will have lunch and dinner on him liao.

well as i always say,if it is meant to be yours,it will be yours. otherwise,no matter what you buy,it will not come out.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Result 29 Oct 08 Wed

Sorry, bro, Woohoo, i stole your job
but anyway, GOOD LUCK !!

no worries la to busy with work to post also wahahaha anyone post also can ya as long as all bros here huat huat huat ah!!!! ^^

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...soo long never come in...missed such a good thread!!! :biggrin:

Bro Sylvester...u r indeed a good person to come in n post every week...i shall start following ur numbers...hope that can strike!! :biggrin:

not only every week it's every draw ah ^^

Alfrescian
Loyal
1237- I try to buy this hot number ibet- Ist thing in the morning sold out. I think Pools shut this number off. This 24 syt. came out the most this year. So I Bought Kumantong numbers, never strike hiis number before. So I try 1180 and 0207 $20ibet this sat. See how it go.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries la to busy with work to post also wahahaha anyone post also can ya as long as all bros here huat huat huat ah!!!! ^^

hehe... at least i posted the result
someone strike 3rd prize and someone's
friend strike 1st prize... good sign

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
great to hear someone strikes again.

bro 0939 has been buying his own number 7271 even before this kumantong thread...... and he will strike again frequently coz he got gambling luck..... with or without the kumantong numbers.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday Kumantong Numbers 01 Nov 2008
SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>> 3852

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 2373
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D by Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>>