• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd Joke of the Day: He ate salad every day and slimmed down just for me

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_he_ate_salad_every_day_and_slimmed_down_just_for_me-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kelly was impressed by her husband's efforts to please her in every way he could during the days of their courtship. He ate salads to slim down and even learnt driving for her.

Kelly shares with us her love story:

"I had been friends with Alvin Phang for 6 years after a friend introduced me to him.

"When our friends encouraged us to be together, we didn't have any feelings for each other and told our friends that we would always be like brother and sister.

"In front of Alvin, I didn't need to pretend. I felt that we had no barriers at all.

"Even though we were friends, my strict parents allowed me to go overseas with Alvin even though I had never gone overseas with a guy alone.

"Our first trip to Thailand was when he fell in love with me.

"I knew he was the one, but I still wanted to look around for any great guys or handsome guys as I was still single at that time.

"He used a lot of wooing methods for two months and in the end we got together. But my heart was not with him even though we were together.

"Because of me, he went to slim down by eating salads every day as he knew that I didn't like fat guys. :rolleyes:

"Because of me, he went to learn driving as he knew that I loved guys with cars a lot. :rolleyes:

"Because of me, he really put in the effort to make me happy and care for me.

"We quarrelled a lot over small little things and in the end Alvin told me over the phone that we should not be together and we should leave each other.

"Finally, I realised there was no use of having hunks around me with money and cars, who couldn't give me happiness. :rolleyes:

"I cannot live without him and I even begged him to give me one more chance to be together with him and to love him.

"I am so glad that he accepted me and I cried over the phone.

"We got engaged 6 months later and we got a house 6 months later too.

"We got our dream jobs of working from home.

"He is a supportive husband. He always brings me to many countries that I had not been to.

"He even told me to quit my job as he would support me even though I have my online business to run.

"So we had our customary Chinese dinner in October 2010 and that was our most enjoyable moment of all.

"Life wouldn't be great if he didn't accept me and had let me go.

"So I wish that I can win the prize to give him a surprise and we are also hoping to have a rabbit baby this year."

l1jpg1294889187342-data.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all those stomp love stories make singapore man look like henpeck ...the media really want singapore man to knee down in front of woman ...thats sad .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
l5jpg1294889191201-data.jpg

This Sinkie woman shud look in the mirror. She's not exactly slim. Not pretty either. Still wan muscular hunk who probably drives some nice flashy car. FAIL!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gong kia #2, the girl go search around..cannot find anybody, return to claim her insurance...

LOL...

eat salad to slim down for the gal..so she find him bui bui initially is it? Or he has to slim down to pass IPPT ?LOL

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right there should only be ONE joke of the day per day. But this joker is too funny, so i need to add another slot.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We quarrelled a lot over small little things and in the end Alvin told me over the phone that we should not be together and we should leave each other."

He shouldn't have eat salads in the first place ... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
l5jpg1294889191201-data.jpg

He ate salad to slim down, but his body still fat and looks like no difference leh..:confused:

jw5

Loyal
"New media" is really making people look like idiots.
Perhaps we should go back to the days of pigeons and telegrams.
That way, only a bird will know how stupid humans can be.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all those stomp love stories make singapore man look like henpeck ...the media really want singapore man to knee down in front of woman ...thats sad .

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. portraiting the male sheep as some henpacked thing that only goes for some pus or what.
3. aiyoh!
4. some 2-pig shot or what.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's really funny! May I just say they truly deserve each other, both in the looks department and the EQ department. He ate salads everyday while she begged him to take her back after she realised hunks and cars do not necessarily make good husbands.:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
l9jpg1294889194357-data.jpg

As with all fairy tales, the two pigs...oops.... people lived happily ever after. Good riddance!

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEWARE!! ACTHUNG !!

IT MAY B ANOTHER ADS GIMMICK / SCAM

remember a couple, 30~40 yr old n guy 20+, fall in love, ask 4 oponion
which turn out 2b a scam

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We quarrelled a lot over small little things and in the end Alvin told me over the phone that we should not be together and we should leave each other."

He shouldn't have eat salads in the first place ... :biggrin:

she had meat, she ate his 'suasage'...he had salads...but did the 'sausage' harden, with too much salad eating, maybe that was the reason she discovered they shouldn't be together...a limpy vegatarian 'sausage'...the moral of the story, "don't eat salad'...and may die from eating salds from contaminated organic bean sprouts in the salad...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the kelly i knew are all male. oh it is an unisex name.

wow i am appearing in signature, i am getting popular.