• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 April 931 cases

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should never celebrate the misfortunes of others. The larger the case count the greater the chance that you could end up catching the virus too.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

That is rubbish. If you are mopeng like me, and you don't go out, and not see anybody else, you will not get it.
How dumb can you be?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is rubbish. If you are mopeng like me, and you don't go out, and not see anybody else, you will not get it.
How dumb can you be?

were you one of those who stood by the window and sang?

congrats. you just inhaled your top floor neighbours saliva droplets as they sang too. Good luck.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
were you one of those who stood by the window and sang?

congrats. you just inhaled your top floor neighbours saliva droplets as they sang too. Good luck.
maybe he stay top floor? the technician cough at the roof while servicing the water tank?

jw5

Loyal
If you are mopeng and you wear a mask, nobody will know that you are mopeng. :wink:

How dumb can you be?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should never celebrate the misfortunes of others. The larger the case count the greater the chance that you could end up catching the virus too.

KNN the only leeson for anyone to aim for higher lumber is they are young and fit orphan KNN else if they are business man that stand to gain during disaster they will also die in the disaster KNN ideal candidate is a young fit orphan who own a disaster gain leelated business KNN @A Singaporean are you 1 ? KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Prof Fisher, consultant of Infection Diseases. He told Singaporeans that pandemic is not over in the Dorm due to different method of testing unlike previously. There is massive of infectious going on and rendered it impossible to contain. They threw suspected cases into aquarantine and not counted them in the data of infected cases. However, he admitted that for transparency reason, all these may eventually have to be reported. So PAP is cheating on reporting the number of new infection cases to hide the fact, only make song (via msm) that infection cases are going down? Why are Singaporeans being treated with lies again and again? Is this the type of govt we should trust?
I don't give a rat's ass what numbers they are reporting as long as it's low. Who gives a fark whether they count a bangla as being infected, dying or whatever. Why count the farkers in and make Sinkeepoo look like we are having a runaway problem with this virus? What good does it bring? Being a Sinkee myself, the high numbers may make me look bad and I may be subjected to lengthy quarantines and all kinds of shitty restrictions when the world opens up and I have to travel again. I don't want some banglas to fark up my post-corona life. It's good that the MIWs are no longer counting the banglas as part of the SG number counter and just take the local infection as the right number. If they do this right and protect my reputation as a Sinkee and not make this problem cause me unnecessary restrictions, I might just cast a vote for them in the next election.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a rat's ass what numbers they are reporting as long as it's low. Who gives a fark whether they count a bangla as being infected, dying or whatever. Why count the farkers in and make Sinkeepoo look like we are having a runaway problem with this virus? What good does it bring? Being a Sinkee myself, the high numbers may make me look bad and I may be subjected to lengthy quarantines and all kinds of shitty restrictions when the world opens up and I have to travel again. I don't want some banglas to fark up my post-corona life. It's good that the MIWs are no longer counting the banglas as part of the SG number counter and just take the local infection as the right number. If they do this right and protect my reputation as a Sinkee and not make this problem cause me unnecessary restrictions, I might just cast a vote for them in the next election.
We are heading towards 15000 cases by end of the month. You have voted PAP for this CB till June. Besides, did you switch on the torch to celebrate last night?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are heading towards 15000 cases by end of the month. You have voted PAP for this CB till June. Besides, did you switch on the torch to celebrate last night?
The only number that matters to me are the ones in the local community which have been hovering around 15 a day. That is a result of the virtual lockdown, which any responsible gahment in the world would have done in these times.
I did not switch on the torch last night because it ain't my style to do pussy things like that. However, I do appreciate the work put into protecting us by the healthcare workers.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only number that matters to me are the ones in the local community which have been hovering around 15 a day. That is a result of the virtual lockdown, which any
When the government chart policy, they don't consider local as "local community". They considered overall picture called "team Singapore" and that comprises foreigners as part of the team. Go read what Chan Chung Sing meant by "team Singapore" during parliamentary debate with Pritam Singh who requested to segregate MOM data to be separated between local and foreigners employment here. Thus you cannot be selective to suit your needs if based on PAP style of doing things.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the government chart policy, they don't consider local as "local community". They considered overall picture called "team Singapore" and that comprises foreigners as part of the team. Go read what Chan Chung Sing meant by "team Singapore" during parliamentary debate with Pritam Singh who requested to segregate MOM data between local and foreigners. Thus you cannot be selective to suit your needs based on PAP style of doing things.

Spot on....they selectively classify these new infections as "local" vs "non-local" when they need to.

The gahmen has always pushed the idea of integrating these foreigners into our society and laoth us calling the foreigners foreigners.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's COVID-19 cases top 13,000 after 931 more confirmed; 58 more patients discharged
Changi Exhibition Centre CEC Community isolation facility (4)
A man carries supplies to furnish rooms at Changi Exhibition Centre, which has been repurposed into a community isolation facility. (Photo: Gaya Chandramohan)
26 Apr 2020 02:27PM
(Updated: 27 Apr 2020 10:59AM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: The number of COVID-19 cases in Singapore crossed the 13,000 mark on Sunday (Apr 26), after another 931 cases were confirmed as of noon.

The new cases bring the national total to 13,624.

Among cases in the local community, 13 were Singaporeans or permanent residents, with another five on work passes.

A total of 886 of Sunday's cases were work permit holders residing in dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in an update on Sunday night. Another 25 were work permit holders living outside of dormitories.

Another 58 people were discharged following recovery. In all, 1,060 have fully recovered from the infection and have been discharged from hospitals or community isolation facilities.

There are 1,311 confirmed cases still in hospital. Most are stable or improving, and 22 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit.

Meanwhile, 11,241 cases are currently isolated and cared for at community facilities. These are cases that have mild symptoms or are clinically well but still test positive for COVID-19.

MOH COVID-19 cases chart Apr 26 Rafa Estrada
Two imported cases were reported on Sunday. Both are Singaporeans who were given stay-home notices upon their arrival in Singapore on Apr 10.

They are the first imported cases in Singapore since Apr 17, when a 34-year-old S Pass holder from Malaysia tested positive for the coronavirus.

MOH did not respond to queries from CNA on where the two Singaporeans returned from.

Of the new cases, 74 per cent are linked to known clusters, while the rest are pending contact tracing.

READ: COVID-19: Behind the scenes at the Changi Exhibition Centre community isolation facility
FOUR NEW CLUSTERS

Between Apr 19 to Apr 25, MOH has uncovered links for 1,280 previously unlinked cases.

Four new clusters have been discovered.

Four of the newly confirmed cases are linked to 17 previous cases to form a new cluster at Proptech Pte Ltd at 38 Senoko Road.

Six of the newly confirmed cases are linked to 18 previous cases to form a new cluster at 5 Kian Teck Crescent.

Fifty-seven of the earlier confirmed cases have now been linked to a new cluster at 3 Sungei Kadut Street 6.

Four of the earlier confirmed cases have now been linked to a new cluster at 133 Tuas View Square.

Singapore is now in a "circuit breaker" period to stem the spread of COVID-19. The period was at first scheduled to end on May 4 but will now last until Jun 1.

All non-essential workplaces have been closed and residents told not to leave the house except to buy food and groceries or to exercise alone in the neighbourhood.

Twelve people in Singapore have died due to COVID-19. The latest fatality was announced on Wednesday night - an 84-year-old Singaporean woman identified as Case 1071.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

So damn happy on track to 40000.

So damn happy on track to 90,000 cases and to push China down a notch
And hope that in that process, take down half the PAP and cronies and crassloot leechers together with their families.

and fuck Leongsam too!
Never mind with broomstick by @Valium or pineapple shoved in by @ginfreely

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY