• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 April 931 cases

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among cases in the local community, 13 were Singaporeans or permanent residents, with another five on work passes.
A total of 886 of Sunday's cases were work permit holders residing in dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in an update on Sunday night. Another 25 were work permit holders living outside of dormitories.
KNN why the leeporting consists of 2 same group but not same same KNN 5 in local community on wp and 25 wp living outside dormitories? KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the government chart policy, they don't consider local as "local community". They considered overall picture called "team Singapore" and that comprises foreigners as part of the team. Go read what Chan Chung Sing meant by "team Singapore" during parliamentary debate with Pritam Singh who requested to segregate MOM data to be separated between local and foreigners employment here. Thus you cannot be selective to suit your needs if based on PAP style of doing things.
No need to get your panties in a bunch and post big fonts to make your point lah. Calm down, think clear and be smart. What good is announcing big numbers? Is it to anyone's advantage if they announce 300,000 people are infected? If your hope is that the big pandemic numbers will show the ruling party's incompetence and embarrass them, don't worry, they have been embarrassed liao. Announcing hundreds of thousands being infected will not topple them nor embarrass them any further. It will, however, have an effect on my post COVID travel concerns. It is not to anyone's interest for other countries to ban us like what they do to places like Italy, France, US, Spain... because of their announcement of huge infected numbers.

Selective segregation, if it is to MY advantage, is a good thing, not a bad thing. I don't care about the MIWs policies, I only care about my own interest.