• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

22 yr old fresh grad married a 32 yr old chicken rice seller

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys want to see them go here: Tampines St 43, Blk 475, Koufu Food Court

Special note to bus64 since he lives around there i think.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe this SG gal is one of those who are not materialistic, all the best for both of them.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys want to see them go here: Tampines St 43, Blk 475, Koufu Food Court

Special note to bus64 since he lives around there i think.

Thats the food court where Baey Yam Keng loves to hold his talk cock sessions with the residents there on certain Sundays..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
breaknews said:
Well at least chicken rice seller wont get laid off like working in some big company.

There is job as long as you are willing to sell chickens.

Moreover he won't be worried about inflation which some people say will certainly descend upon us.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if both of them are PAP supporters how?

Don't know leh.. But chicken rice bizness can earn good money if your chicken rice is tasty and nice.. I know of this Uncle who has a small chicken rice stall.. Told me its tough work running a stall, but the money can be quite good, can earn 8K per month after paying the stall rental fee and his suppliers..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know leh.. But chicken rice bizness can earn good money if your chicken rice is tasty and nice.. I know of this Uncle who has a small chicken rice stall.. Told me its tough work running a stall, but the money can be quite good, can earn 8K per month after paying the stall rental fee and his suppliers..
Selling food is a sure earn 1 if your food is good, either poor or rich, you still have to eat. Food is good, you can charge higher too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh... even if like chicken rice also dun have to marry chicken rice seller mah... but if he is the heir to tian tian hainan chicken rice that may be a good catch

Heir to boon tong kee also not bad.
Dun look down on hawkers, easily anytime making 5 figures monthly income.

Also Malay guy is separate case, please read carefully.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heir to boon tong kee also not bad.
Dun look down on hawkers, easily anytime making 5 figures monthly income.

Also Malay guy is separate case, please read carefully.
My opinion is in Chicken rice biz, as long as the location, price and taste are reasonable, all you need is a good 'Tao Chiu'. Sinkees really have not much choice. Those that die die also want to rent ridiculous high rental location are already committing suicide.